On Pleather Wings '66 cape, shorts, and gloves review

CharlesHouse

I wanted to review my On Pleather Wings cape, shorts, and gloves. I had issues with them on a customer service level that I have mentioned before, but the product itself seemed good. I didn't get to use it until months later, today, so I thought I would review them.

The cape is obviously the most important part, and it is the best made. It is a decent fabric, light, and works well. The seams bunch a bit from stitching, which I took an outdoor image of [1].

The shorts were extremely large; while the elastic waist was fitting, it meant the fabric was rippled and not tight. I put safety pins in it and will redo the seams to make them fitted. They were given my size but I assume these are made to fit anyone S-M. I am a size 30 waist and these would be fitted on someone maybe size 34.

The gloves are not matching to the cape or shorts. They are cheap opera gloves from Amazon, I know as I had used the same pair for something else, that they unstitched along the side and added fins. The fabric used for the fins is the same as the cape, and therefore much lighter. The fabric is frayed and messy on the fins [2].

The overall color is very different from both the Mattel cowl, which I was told it was made to match, and my Williams Studio cowl. My Williams cowl images are outdoors [3][4], the Mattel indoors [5].

For the price, it is decent, but worth considering the issues. 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back