Randy Cooper Ghost

I started work on the middle section where the small ship docks. It seems like the side walls are broken out. It looks like yours is like this too. The channel were the room slides into needs some clean up work for sure. Lots of small patches look to have been glued in down there. Picked up a bunch of small files today hoping to get something down in there. I did clean up the cockpit and passenger hold area. How far have you gotten with yours?

I have been busy working on another project I will be getting back into the Ghost this weekend, I have to try and get it finished by the end of June.

I've been very intrigued by his ghost and now his ISD especially since he is revamping it. Only thing that says me away is his prices are very very high :/

I've been very intrigued by his ghost and now his ISD especially since he is revamping it. Only thing that says me away is his prices are very very high :/

Not really if you have done your own casting you know how much it is to make the molds and resin, you have to sell a lot of kits to get your money back or just break even.

Sometimes you may have to make a couple of molds to get the pour right. trust me I make moulds and other parts so I know the costs.

Not really if you have done your own casting you know how much it is to make the molds and resin, you have to sell a lot of kits to get your money back or just break even.

Sometimes you may have to make a couple of molds to get the pour right. trust me I make moulds and other parts so I know the costs.
Makes sense :)

Makes sense :)

I try and buy every resin kit I can afford. Because if you don't get it when it comes out you will end up paying double in a year or so time because they are being made any more.
Plus always try and get you name or pay early so your model is one of the first out of the mold every pour takes it toll on the molding rubber.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back