Force Unleashed Damaged Vader Build

Maybe. Not sure yet. Getting a hotel room is the problem but if I go alone i can sleep in the car lol.

Have you checked the Facebook page Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017? There are always people looking to room or save money. And yes the rooms are pricey but I figure I may not get to go to another one for a while so may as well go all out.

Have you checked the Facebook page Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017? There are always people looking to room or save money. And yes the rooms are pricey but I figure I may not get to go to another one for a while so may as well go all out.
Good point. Will definitely look into it.

Getting paid today so will go buy faux leather later to do pants, boots, gloves, and shirt....

I'm definitely doing the mask last because I am waiting on one that wouldn't make me feel bad if I chopped up... So I bought a rubies :D

Last edited:
First belt/cod test...
27da4ef510512c3a87f5204587a872fb.jpg

And I applied the straps to chest box. Half straps on top so I can add snaps to sweater to hold them up...
48636907e8a4ff981e32818f5e27f1e7.jpg

This is coming together nicely :) Shouldn't the DV belt be a little wider like 2"?

Chaïm
Its around 1.75" in diameter for the belt. The piece I have on there is .5" too short in width. Sadly it's all I have right now. Will make a better belt for cons and such later[emoji4] ..

Sorry for the delay guys, this project has been out on the back burner for a while now because of Christmas and my scout build. I will be back and at it again soon though!!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Okay.. so it has been forever since I updated this build. This was thrown into a bin in storage while I had some things sorted out but alas I have dug it out again and no have a for sure definitive deadline to meet! Key City Comic Con in November! I ripped the foam belt off of the codpiece earlier but left the belt boxes attached to the cod for now... Have been working on the chest/ collar armor all day and am happy with it so far. Will post pics tomorrow:)

Here's the Chest Armor:)
KIMG2091.jpg

I made it shorter on the back so I can test a different method to take some of the movement restriction off of my back that you usually get from a standard issue piece of Vader armor..

You, Sir, are a prop making machine. I dare say that you bring honor to your father and his username. Cheers!
Thank you sir that means alot to me! I'll be sure to post more pics later as I just attached the chest box to the chest armor so I don't have to hang the straps around my neck. I am trying to make this armor look great on the outside and cleanly put together on the inside, but also very light and easy to move in. It's more complex than some would think;)

I've attached the foam belt box with a new buckle I made completely from 20 gauge steel to the belt[emoji4]
2b5d672d633a6ed051d63a513619d3c7.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back