trying to get in Touch with Cal Pierce , Moncal

Status
Not open for further replies.
E-mail him and tell him you are now on this thread see what he says

According to his profile, he has been logged in here 20 hours ago, so he has chosen to not respond to this thread as he was tagged in, and clearly checked it out. So he knows about the thread.

Remember now his other excuse in the thread in OT.

It might be Jeff or his dog or Cat that is logged in...:rolleyes

According to his profile, he has been logged in here 20 hours ago, so he has chosen to not respond to this thread as he was tagged in, and clearly checked it out. So he knows about the thread.

I wonder if he realizes that every day that goes by that he doesn't address these issues is another day that his reputation is getting bitterly trashed, though at this point he may not care as his rep is so far gone that it will likely not recover.

I wonder if he realizes that every day that goes by that he doesn't address these issues is another day that his reputation is getting bitterly trashed, though at this point he may not care as his rep is so far gone that it will likely not recover.

Which is a shame as he does have talent.

Hi Everyone,

This is Kathy (Cal's wife). Jeff is no longer answering emails for us for many reasons.

We did take on some big contract commissions while we had workers at the time to work on our armor commissions. However after signing these contracts our workers gave no notice and have moved on to other personal ventures. This left us in quite a bind. We had to finish the contract work or face major legal problems. Hence why our regular commissions was stalled. However we are 100% focused on our regular commissions and training a few new workers. However we are not going to be able to get all commissions done over night.

At this time if you are concerned or have questions about commissioned armor could you please email me at chance_cal@hotmail.com

Please include your full name (not user names) and date paid and I will look into your commissioned items.

Thank you,
Kathy

Then why not refund your non-contract customers until you are caught up? Is it fair that they should have to wait a year or more and still have nothing to show for the money they paid? Look, you got behind. That's life. It happens. But why are YOUR problems passed on to your customers? Ever go into a busy restaraunt and the service is lousy? What do you usually hear? "Sorry, but we are really short handed tonight." Why is that the customers problem? What if you finish the meal and only pay half and when the manager asks why you say, "Sorry, I didn't bring enough money." You think they will just excuse you and suck it up?
See the problem? Somehow the customer is expected to suffer because of the business' problem but when a customer doesn't come through all hell breaks lose.

You are in the wrong.
Refund their money.

The fact that Cal won't come on himself and address these issues...well, we'll leave that one for another time...

Hi Everyone,

This is Kathy (Cal's wife). Jeff is no longer answering emails for us for many reasons.

We did take on some big contract commissions while we had workers at the time to work on our armor commissions. However after signing these contracts our workers gave no notice and have moved on to other personal ventures. This left us in quite a bind. We had to finish the contract work or face major legal problems. Hence why our regular commissions was stalled. However we are 100% focused on our regular commissions and training a few new workers. However we are not going to be able to get all commissions done over night.

At this time if you are concerned or have questions about commissioned armor could you please email me at chance_cal@hotmail.com

Please include your full name (not user names) and date paid and I will look into your commissioned items.

Thank you,
Kathy
Kathy, email sent to you with my full order details,i didn't just order a comm pad or anything small, you have a *lot* of my money . Not particularly happy with this situation and looking forward to your response. MonCal

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why not refund your non-contract customers until you are caught up? Is it fair that they should have to wait a year or more and still have nothing to show for the money they paid? Look, you got behind. That's life. It happens. But why are YOUR problems passed on to your customers? Ever go into a busy restaraunt and the service is lousy? What do you usually hear? "Sorry, but we are really short handed tonight." Why is that the customers problem? What if you finish the meal and only pay half and when the manager asks why you say, "Sorry, I didn't bring enough money." You think they will just excuse you and suck it up?
See the problem? Somehow the customer is expected to suffer because of the business' problem but when a customer doesn't come through all hell breaks lose.

You are in the wrong.
Refund their money.

The fact that Cal won't come on himself and address these issues...well, we'll leave that one for another time...

You,..da,....man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

FYI everyone Cal is working 12 to 14 hour days in the shop on commissioned armor for our clients hence why he is unable to get online. He is making sacrifices by spending this time in the shop and continuing to not be able to spend more than 10 to 15 minutes daily with his 17 month old daughter.

Funky Jedi if you have a commissioned item with us please contact us directly at chance_cal@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Kathy

FYI everyone Cal is working 12 to 14 hour days in the shop on commissioned armor for our clients hence why he is unable to get online. He is making sacrifices by spending this time in the shop and continuing to not be able to spend more than 10 to 15 minutes daily with his 17 month old daughter.

That's nice, but that still doesn't answer:
Then why not refund your non-contract customers until you are caught up?

It's a simple question. :confused

Funky Jedi if you have a commissioned item with us please contact us directly at chance_cal@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Kathy

Nope. I have no dog in this fight. However, if I understand your response...Cal is busy. He is "sacrificing" time. Oh, so he's not getting paid?
Again, those are HIS problems, not the customers. He's overwhelmed and can't spend time with his kid? So what? CUT BACK! Oh, but we don't want to lose the money, do we?

Again, refund your customers that are asking for refunds!!!

yeah, you need to be banned.:thumbsdown

Hi Everyone,

This is Kathy (Cal's wife).

Jeff is no longer answering emails for us for many reasons.

Cal is working 12 to 14 hour days in the shop on commissioned armor for our clients hence why he is unable to get online.

He is making sacrifices by spending this time in the shop and continuing to not be able to spend more than 10 to 15 minutes daily with his 17 month old daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_mcrtlfBP491rodwh4o1_500.gif

Pay back their money!!!!

...and a LOT of people made the ultimate sacrifice in giving money to you and having it paid back by being ignored by you Kathy. :unsure

Those 10 to 15 minutes would be better spent working.

He is making sacrifices by spending this time in the shop and continuing to not be able to spend more than 10 to 15 minutes daily with his 17 month old daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back