Deago Millennium Falcon LED

Vesuro

Hi everyone, sorry if this is the wrong section, i did take a look through but didn't know the right place to post this. So i'm currently building the deAgostini version of the Millennium Falcon and I've decided after seeing a few do the cockpit fiber optics i would join in. The problem i'm having is i can't seem to find out how to get the LED's to work the way i need them. Would anyone know a link to a certain kit or point me in the right direction for parts to get this working? I've seen a couple tutorials on but they are using very large circuit boards and are no good for me to use in a model.

So what i need help with is, i need a very small and tidy kit with three LED's slowly flashing green, then red, then blue all out sequence. Video bellow to show what i need.

Any help will be amazing! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Powered Play might have what you want. The make lighting for use with tabletop wargame figures so they are designed to fit in small spaces.

Did you get this sorted? if not I can provide a very small module I can program to flash a number of LEDs to your specific requirements

would something like this work out for you? its cheap enough you might be able to just buy it and see... I bought a white set of strip LEDs and it ran just fine on 9V instead of 12V... in case that's something you are going for...

Jedi Dade

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back