Cyberpunk 2020/2077 Militech Crusher SSG

AntonioLuccessi

SIDE ISO.jpg

I took a Volpin Props kit and basically went completely out of control with it, integrating carbon fiber parts, integrated electronics, etc. as a tribute to a genre that I love. I created it as if it was the personal weapon of a famous character within its lore. Please check out the link below for full details shots and an original short story! I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about the finished product. Process shots etc. will drop later this week when I have a little more time to write.

http://gregoryhowe.wix.com/hammerandsphinx

Nice build! Could have been seen in the hands of any character in Elysium and fit right in. I'm a pretty rabid cyberpunk fan too.

I've been considering a Volpin kit for a while. :)

Thx Noeland, I could see that! One thing I wanted to accomplish with the art direction was to show how the aesthetic of cyberpunk has changed over the years, from the rust, grime, and mirrorshades of Gibson to the high tech, high style Deus Ex of now.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back