jmtwo's Batman Begins Grapple Gun

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm sure any Bat prop collectors are aware of jmtwo's amazing Grapple Gun. Finally got my hands on one yesterday, and I must say, as a collector who is very picky about quality, I couldn't have asked for better work.

100_2098.jpg

Slide pulled back
100_2107.jpg

100_2097.jpg

100_2109.jpg

100_2112.jpg

Stripped
100_2111.jpg

Plaque
100_2095.jpg

And of course, the money shot. Still working on the rest of the Batsuit, so this is the best picture I can offer right now :)
100_2104.jpg

Oneill 3mm Psycho wetsuit gloves. A bit thick, but I have large hands and once they are pulled tight they are fine. Oneill no longer makes the older gloves that are more accurate; these have red lines on the palm and fingertips on one hand. So you have to go over them with a black permanent marker.

Gauntlets are from mophesto2 on eBay.

Sure. Send a PM to jmtwo here on the RPF, or look him up on eBay where he goes by "grapplebats." The Buy It Now price is around $120 I believe.

I've got one too. Darn near perfect casting if you ask me. My plaque doesn't have a mirror-finish though... more of a dull iron look.

Well, Moshi (you are a Cosplay.com member too, right?), you could try to contact Jmtwo directly via PM, or search for Grapplebats on eBay... He's one of the best guys in this hobby as far as I know;)

Yeah, find grapplebats on ebay, that's jmtwo. His auctions for them start at $110, with a Buy It Now price is $120, and $12 for shipping. That's about what you would pay for one second hand + shipping anyway. Plus the new ones come with the snazzy reflective chrome plaque, not the flat grey one in the old ebay photos.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back