Bandai release schedule

It's not as bad as all that,....The Prequels & the CW cartoon you can see as an entire package,....it's canon & done......& not really what Disney are interested in

J

Rebels is all Disney and they've made very clear connections to the PT and CW. So I don't think it's done, nor should it be.

When Bandai makes me some PT vehicles, I'll build them in your honor, J! :-D

Hunk a Junk, that's exactly my opinion. And while they tried not to do any experiment with TFA, they didn't even get the basic themes (lighting etc) right. All those bright red and blue lights in the Empire-ish sets... :sick

Nice to hear someone not going with the general opinion to like TFA. I know I didn't like it. Although, I did like Star Trek Beyond. More than Into the Darkness. But I guess, that's another story...

Nothing. Given that they're releasing half a dozen Rogue One kits in the next couple months, I doubt we'd know anything until Spring (if ever).

Was there ever any confirmation that they were even considering it or was it just the big one of a kind that was displayed???? It has been so long I am drawing a blank?

Thanks

I liked the new X-Wing and Star Destroyer, that's it. Like I said in the Rogue One thread, the Rogue One crew did what JJ was trying to do, but they did it 100 times better while telling a new story.

Has anyone bought/ordered any Bandai kits from Amazon Japan? I was checking on there last night and found they had the 1/72 Red 5 X-Wing for something like $20 AUD and at this price it would be hard to pass up.

Has anyone bought/ordered any Bandai kits from Amazon Japan? I was checking on there last night and found they had the 1/72 Red 5 X-Wing for something like $20 AUD and at this price it would be hard to pass up.

Thank you! I will have to try this! I miss the days before being victim to the predators/scalpers!....buying kits directly from Hobbylink Japan for 15 and 20 bucks!

Hmmm... maybe bigger. Looking at the man behind, the SD is clearly wider than his shoulders, so the lenght for me is near 3' (Bandai in 2014 declared 1/1700 scale).

IMG_0076.JPG

I'm really looking forward to this mini falcon. I haven't bought a bandai kit in a while. And I'd like to get a bunch of these.

What's the most economical way of buying these things? I see the big bad toy store has them up for preorder. I've also seen certain people who live in Japan exporting them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I really like the 1:48 scale X-Wing, anybody know if there'll be other vehicles in this scale? A TFA Poe X-Wing would be great.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back