THanks to Steve Niesen!

Just wanted to say thanks to Steve Neisen. I ordered some parts from him almost 2 years back for a considerable sum of money on forum posts and e-mail alone. In this day and age thats a sure fire way to loose some coin. NOT in this case

Over the last 20 something months because of posts like this one, I held out, didn't loose my temper(was abit annoyed., mostly in anticipation) Everyone here stood up for the guy and said he was a man of his word and honor. So I waited.

You can now ad me to the list of folks to vouch for him.

The parts came today Steve(SWPROPMAKER)Niesen. They look awesome.. Thanks so much. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup B)

You've learned what many of us who have dealt with him already knew. I had the great honor of working with Steve on 5-25-77. He is a class act and a wonderful guy to know.

Oh brother. Now Steve's head is really going to get big. Hey Steve, buddy I'll be there in a few weeks with a pin to pop that sucker. :D

George :p

Did you get hero wings? Because it's been about that long for me... still.. waiting...

(love ya Steve)

Steve is an alright guy for sure. We've had some personal misunderstandings but he and I have always found a way to work things out. He always comes through. Now back to work Steve :p

Mark

2 YEARS......... :eek

It's great that you received it an all but DAMN 2 YEARS.....

This doesn't fill me with much confidence that I'm going to see my item any time soon considering I've been waiting 2 months now. Seems like he's a victim of his own success.

I realise Steve's a one man army with the occasional help from his friends so I can understand the need to be patient (to a certain degree) but then why continue to offer new products when you're still playing catch up with the backlog?? Seems to me like he's creating a never ending situation for himself.

Steve, you've just been promoted to Captain Slow :p

We're all slow from time to time. I'm guilty with a few things getting out the door, but I wanted to make the TIE for Wonderfest. I was told "that shouldn't be a problem" in late Jan/early Feb. . I even said "just send me some stars and detail bits and I'll fabricate the rest myself. I was offering to settle for less. I was told it was shipping "this weekend" a few weekends in a row. You know, I don't mind waiting for things that are hand made, as I know good stuff takes time. But the unrealistic expectations that are set and then broken has finally driven me bat-crap crazy and here I am confessing in an RPF thread. Now he'll get pissed and who knows how long it will take.

:unsure

I just want to use my @#$%. Kool Shade that I paid HUNDREDS for, with the understanding taht Hero wings would be mine. In fact, I was told there are two sets floating around. Why can't I have one of those?

:angry

Freaking pissed, now.

I got a good nights sleep, and thought about this for a good long while.

Still want my Hero wings as much as I did yesterday, and am hoping it won't be another two years filled with BS ship date promises.

Paul, Glad you like it. It was a long wait.. too long. I have a few more loose ends to "TIE" up and then squared.

Jason, .. I'll send you what Wing Stars I have. They are not the best but someone of your talent should make them right as rain.

Steve

and we all lived happily ever after :p

You see, dreams do come true. You just need a little pixie dust :lol

That's an old Fairy joke :eek

SS has a new meaning here............ Super Steve :love

Mark

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back