66 1/25 batmobile build/diorama.

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My 1/25 1966 Batmobile Diorama. The model was painted several coats of Gloss Black. The pin striping is, per the actual car seen in 1966, Glowing Cerise, NOT orange, NOT red. The color shifts to a reddish, orange with lighting,like the real #l car . The rocket launchers were replaced with Aluminum tubing. As this is the deluxe kit from Polar Lights, Photo Etch was used throughout to enhance realism. The rims provided are incorrect so I replaced them. I also lowered the suspension of the car, as per the original, to give it weight.The two red lights on either side of the roll bar were sanded off and replaced with Red Aircraft marker lights.

Last edited:
it looks very well built and the base adds a nice dimension. the only thing i don't like is the seam on the sidewall of the tire.

it looks very well built and the base adds a nice dimension. the only thing i don't like is the seam on the sidewall of the tire.

Thanks for the compliment...I think. But your kidding about the seam on the tire..Right?? It was on the REAL car!

ok, i rescind my comment. i was just trying to give 'some' comment other than the usual 'yeah it's good'. you're not making it easy, because it is well built.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back