Thor: Ragnarok

I've never been impressed with Tessa Thompson ... until now.

As Valkyrie every shot of her is a hero shot and she looks absolutely magnificent!
You could, literally, make a poster out of each frame she's in. I had no idea Tessa could cut such a joyous warface.
Holy heck!

In Westworld Tessa seemed an awkward fit to me. She seems to be in her element here.

Last edited:
There's a lot of negativity around Hulk speaking on facebook. I think it's about time, you would expect him to learn to speak in sentences since he disappeared in AoU. The whole trailer left me with a huge grin on my face - Sarah seems interested in going to see it too, and Thor is the hero she is least interested/read up on aside from Black Panther (I'm trying to get some comics bought to read up on him before the film if anyone has any ideas).

Oh man they did put Fenrir in the movie. Didn't think they were going to put his fuzzy puppy butt in it. If Loki didn't kill Odin at the end of the 2nd one: I hope they go the myth route and have Fenrir kill him. Should be a good fight vs the Hulk tho. Still no idea / pictures if jormunger is in the movie as well. Unless it's the big head thing at the end of the trailer. Movie is looking very good or atleast entertaining.

I've never been impressed with Tessa Thompson ... until now.

As Valkyrie every shot of her is a hero shot and she looks absolutely magnificent!
You could, literally, make a poster out of each frame she's in. I had no idea Tessa could cut such a joyous warface.
Holy heck!

In Westworld Tessa seemed an awkward fit to me. She seems to be in her element here.

Image wouldn't load damn it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg

42 Seconds in.

This looks phenomenal. I know itll only be a flashback or memory, but still.

Oh man they did put Fenrir in the movie. Didn't think they were going to put his fuzzy puppy butt in it. If Loki didn't kill Odin at the end of the 2nd one: I hope they go the myth route and have Fenrir kill him. Should be a good fight vs the Hulk tho. Still no idea / pictures if jormunger is in the movie as well. Unless it's the big head thing at the end of the trailer. Movie is looking very good or atleast entertaining.

That would be Surtur.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Surtur_(Earth-616)

You guys see this international poster yet?

GYYctCt.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back