KING's Batman Templates

I thought I'd throw in my two cents and help you guys out and maybe save King some work. For those of you looking for all of the origins pep files they are available over on BOTB. Here the link for the thread, the files are on the second page. Enjoy and and I can't wait to see what you guys do with them. http://bbrotherhoodofthebat.runboard.com/t222104,offset=0

Hey, I recognize that thread. And those files. :p I havent updated in over a year...I should continue working on that.

I still have the detailed boot/shin covers ready for unfold, I just need to actually unfold them. Maybe I'll make some progress and resurrect that thread in the next month or so. I do eventually want to build that suit.

Not to step on what you're doing here of course, King.

Hello everyone, here i'll be posting obj files and or templates for batsuits that i'm working on. so if any of you are interested or have any requests please let me know i'll try my best to upload them for all you bat fans out there to use :)

i'm just a beginner at unfolding them but if there's anyone out there who has experience in unfolding pepakura files (especially into foam) then please go right ahead. Im currently working on these pieces.

View attachment 364326
dark knight returns cowl

View attachment 364327
Arkham origins chest
View attachment 364328
Arkham origins shoulder and arm plates

Hey King I'm doing a Batman build for Halloween, gonna be a dark knight, doj, arkham origins hybrid so the origins templates would be really useful if possible please?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back