Darth Vader ROTJ Reveal mask My build

I had one of those on the right at one time which is not 100% accurate, but you can fill in the square hole and once painted you'd never know!

What is this part?I´ve found this pic in the internet:

25715253gz.jpg

I need it for the inside of the mask.

That's a pic of a part I had machined years ago by a French guy called Cedric. Not sure if he's still making stuff. I'll see if I still have his details.

sskunky's correct, member gladus63 machined that part, I drew up the blueprints for him a good few years ago.

He machined me an aluminium central piece and a brass ring, but also made some middle parts from plastic later on. The rubber piece is an O ring as that's what it seems to be on the original object.

:)

Well. That's one part i'd definitely be interested in if a run were to take place.

Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Has anybody got any measurements on this item I might be able to knock something up as I will be needing one for my own

Anything is better than rubber it only detereates in the light and when you put it on show you want it look great as long as you can.

Ben

Not a problem at all thanks for replying let's hope Gonk27 considers it
thanks
Ben

... he's considered it!

I can't give out the blueprint while Gladus63 still wants to produce these due to my agreement with him, but I've been in touch to let him know you guys are interested, and the good news is he can still make these. Prices etc are nothing to do with me so contact him for all that.

I'll just say that the detailing on the top of this part (that you can't see in the pic posted above) is a best-guess based on what little we can see through the holes in the 'sink drain' part on top of the original prop. It may or may not represent what's in there, but until the real found part is discovered or better reference emerges we won't know for sure.

Thanks gonk27 your a star I really appreciate the help and support that you have given and to other forum members that are helping with our builds
THANKS
Ben

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back