SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to have a bad attitude and I hope you'll realize that someday.

---------------

Yes....I have a bad attitude....but what about the attitude of those guys ???? I have no empathy for them.....they support a thief....unacceptable....and they call themselves a community ???
That is not my idea of such a community....so yes, I have a bad attitude and I claim it.

You seem to have a bad attitude and I hope you'll realize that someday.
If people want their money back from Stephen, they need to have an even worse attitude (towards him).

The attitude of the people on RebelScumm (even the mods) is also nothing to be proud off. They think it's more important to know what shade of red to use on a model, than making sure their fellow collector's are being refunded by Stephen. What a bunch of selfish people over there! I'm glad mentality is not the same here on the RPF, where the community comes first...

Yes....I have a bad attitude....but what about the attitude of those guys ???? I have no empathy for them.....they support a thief....unacceptable....and they call themselves a community ???
That is not my idea of such a community....so yes, I have a bad attitude and I claim it.
Ignore him.... read his comments in this thread and realize he was one of the ones in the Rebelscum thread championing for us to just drop it and walk away. He has shown his true colors here a few times in this thread.

Just reading through this thread. Hilarious. Good thing I've never used RebelScum for anything but picture references. Sounds like a lot of hive-minded dundermuffin's kissing the ground off of this guy's feet.

And this is the same guy who gave me permission to recast the Medal Of Yavin, then complained about it years later because he wanted one of the pewter cast versions. I don't have any sympathy for this clown

Ignore him.... read his comments in this thread and realize he was one of the ones in the Rebelscum thread championing for us to just drop it and walk away.
If you're talking about me you're wrong. I don't even have an account on Rebelscum and cannot post over there.

---------------

If you're talking about me you're wrong. I don't even have an account on Rebelscum and cannot post over there.
You're comments in this thread are not very constructive towards solving the problem Stephen created, either. So maybe you should stop posting in this thread too. If you don't have a Rebelscum account, I don't see why you would bother commenting here at all...

Reactions: ecl
I'm not going to follow up on this anymore.

I won't put more time in this fraud...

I've put quite some effort in this, but I'm tired of it. It's up to someone else now to battle this fraud.

You're comments in this thread are not very constructive towards solving the problem Stephen created, either.
I can't solve the problem. Only one person can solve the problem and he can't post here.

So maybe you should stop posting in this thread too. If you don't have a Rebelscum account, I don't see why you would bother commenting here at all...
I'm posting because I find it offensive that someone wishes ill upon those whose only "crime" is to not cheerlead for them.

---------------

I'm posting because I find it offensive that someone wishes ill upon those whose only "crime" is to not cheerlead for them.

Steve Dymszo defrauded a great number of people, and there's no question, deniability, or excuse for it. He left people hanging for years and still has yet to make it right for some of them. These are indisputable facts. Turning a blind eye to his misdeeds because the perpetrator is valuable to the hobby is as reprehensible as the crime itself, and you'll find no sympathy for apologists here.

I can't solve the problem.
Tell us something we don't know... :facepalm
No, their crime is "Ignoring / denying the fact that Stephen is a fraud, and trying to cover it all up, just because they need the right color of paint for their model."

Steve Dymszo defrauded a great number of people, and there's no question, deniability, or excuse for it. He left people hanging for years and still has yet to make it right for some of them. These are indisputable facts. Turning a blind eye to his misdeeds because the perpetrator is valuable to the hobby is as reprehensible as the crime itself, and you'll find no sympathy for apologists here.

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

This sounds EXACTLY like an individual who was only until last year finally removed from the 501st legion. Incredibly arrogant, A-hole, often stole from others, never having "friends," just people who blindly followed and worshiped the ground he walked on, using them and dumping them until they're no longer valuable. The way you described him is nearly identical (not the same person of course).

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow unbelievable. To Trallis, i hope you are doing well and on the mend. Reading your email exchange aggravated me so much. And i had no dealings with this man or company. I feel sorry for all who were fooled by him and his companies. Terrible. I hope you all get resolution one day. I never understood why people dont make the product first before offering it for sale? If i can only afford to make a few at first, i do. When i sell those i fund the next batch till it gets bigger. I can understand a deposit, but to ask for all the money up front is wrong. And the sad part is it hurts all the honest guys on here for future projects. Someone who was burned by someone will always remember when it comes time to "invest" in anothers project. Its very important to maintain ones reputation. Based off of the 17 pages of posts i just read, im sure this Steve guy will starve (or maybe already is). Its just terrible for all the members who were taken for a ride by this guy. I feel for u all

Hey everyone if you are owed a refund from Stephen for the Neuralyzer or any other prop, then send me a PM and I will attempt to get your money refunded to you. I am not sure if this is a current list or if it needs to updated but just let me know.

MTFBWY and LLAP and Take Care,

Rick

This is the list of people Steven is in debt with:

GREEN = Steven still owns this member the prop / money that is listed.
GREY = People that were refunded or compensated by Steven.

Props owned to RPF members:

• FULLY REFUNDED - TomVDJ: Neuralyzer Deluxe
  • FULLY COMPENSATED WITH OTHER PROPS - Megamicrofish: Neuralyzer Deluxe - $295 ($200 already refunded)
  • Max Jenius: 2 X Neuralyzer Deluxe - $900
  • FULLY REFUNDED - Texas007: Neuralyzer Deluxe - $500
  • mrsmartypants: Neuralyzer Deluxe - $500
  • Sanjuro: Neuralyzer Deluxe - $495
  • FULLY COMPENSATED WITH OTHER PROPS - RockBottom: Neuralyzer Deluxe - $500
  • desperado: Neuralyzer Deluxe - $495
  • Eduard: Neuralyzer Deluxe - $495
  • vitacura: Neuralyzer Deluxe + Neuralyzer Standard - $890
  • FULLY COMPENSATED WITH MONEY AND PROPS - wilkster: HAL9000 Panel + Neuralyzer Deluxe - $1000
  • kurtyboy: Neuralyzer Deluxe - $495
  • dcc_clone: 2 X Neuralyzer Deluxe + Neuralyzer Standard - $1385
  • Craig24: Neuralyzer Deluxe - $ 400
  • Trallis: HAL Panel - $450
  • agliarept: Neuralyzer Deluxe - $250 ???
  • aceofknaves88: Neuralyzer Deluxe - $500
  • Anonymous (member is known by me): Neuralyzer Deposit - $100
TOTAL AMOUNT: $ 7355

Other debts:

• zorg: Import taxes due to incorrect value declaration by SD Studios - $47
TOTAL AMOUNT: $ 47

Other people that are not on the list yet but paid for a neuro or other non-deliverd prop from SD Studios: let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck, mate! The most recent list is the last one in this thread. Don't know if it is the one above...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back