Iron Man Mk 25 STRIKER helmet 3d print

GhostMinion

Sr Member
Hey guys, wanted to finally reveal my latest project. My buddy jtm modeled this up for me, the very awesome Mk 25 Striker Helmet! :devil

Mark25wip2_zpsa4a634fa.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Mark25wip3_zps254a0e8a.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Mark25wip4_zps27af7640.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I've already done quite a bit, but still very much work ahead of me. I'll be selling casts in the JY, but for now just busy getting it mastered, while preparing to move to another house at the same time. :sleep Not to mention making this along side the mk 5 that I'm doing.

Anyhow, check out the progress:

striker2_zps36ca113b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
striker1_zpsb46ae1d0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
striker4_zpsca7e1ed1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
striker3_zps6fd8d3f3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
striker5_zps3ce264bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
striker6_zpsfd8129ad.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
striker7_zpsc6b28d9c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
striker8_zps27b91f1a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

More progress to come soon..........

Later :cool

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mk 25 STRIKER helmet 3d print (W.I.P)

Looking great, subscribed!! What are you using to smooth the print lines?

That is §£₩{¥ beautiful. I'm swearing right at this moment. Subscribed-again...GM

nice one!!!
i want one hahahaha

Thanks brother! :thumbsup It's looking like everybody wants one! :lol Looks like I need to buckle down, and make that a reality!

I'll be working on this tonight. Just about done with the faceplate........

Managed to get some work in. It may not look like a whole lot, but the rear of the helmet came a long way today. There was a good bit of "stepping" in the layers, and they were pretty pronounced. I'm quite pleased with how smooth the back is coming. Of course, still much to do.

todays labor 1.jpgtoday's labor 2.jpgtodays labor 3.jpg

I've already applied more filler. Also put some attention to the seams where the individual cuts were joined. Hopefully I can get more headway tomorrow :)

Hey guys, making good headway on this project. :) I'm nearly finished with the faceplate, just gotta finish cleaning up the eyes and some minor spot checks. I'm hoping to finsh the faceplate completely by this weekend, if not mid next week. We'll see........

Striker faceplate.jpg

I've also been working on the main section off and on. This past weekend I put some attention to the cheek areas. Still lots to clean up on them (and the rest of the main helmet), but I'm really diggin' how they're coming along so far.

Striker cheek.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back