Spider-man (Raimi) 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Wow this is awesome, can't wait to get my suit on :D. I'm in the 5'10" 5'11" range, will it be worth my trouble to resize it or am i close enough? (sorry for continuing to beat the dead horse on sizes) also has anyone tried to do a separate mask version for this print?

Hello Geniuses,
I am at awe with the amazing amount of creativity found in this forum. First and foremost what you are doing for the fans is absolutely amazing; I believe that with your guidance, I may be able to fulfill one of those boy hood dreams of being able to suit up as my favorite superhero, and that literally brings joy to me... even the thought of it. I am exceptionally grateful.

I do however have a few questions; would I be able to work with a seamster if I had the patterns printed and my measurements? Also, how exactly can I create the moulding for the polyurethane webbing? This aspect can literally make the suit magical! If someone would be so kind to direct me to a pattern that is closest to "The Amazing Spider-Man 2's" print, and guide me as to how to create the moulding it would be of the utmost favor! I will gladly keep you all informed concerning the development of my suit, because truly the outcome would have been the result of your brilliant work.

Salud,
Miles Morales

Hello Kenlandrum!
I have been following your efforts by skipping around pages. Is it true your suit is designed for folks 6'0"? If so would your CAD print/pattern be useful for me to send in to get some Lycra dyed?
Also, I was curious as to go across finding a place to mould polyurethane webbing. Would you happen to know where I could find such a place? Or would I need to take the print/pattern files, take them to a place that makes moulds, and create the webbing myself with polyurethane foam? I appreciate the advice! I am embarking on fulfilling something that I wanted to do for nearly 14 years, and it would have never happened without the amazing work and creativity of those before me! Thanks for listening and being so helpful to all of us!

Miles Morales

Hi!
I saw your WONDERFUL Spiderman-Pattern and you seem to be a real fan.
I mean: You just give those things for free!! Thank you a lot!
I already printed your ASM2 Webshooters via shapeways and they look really good! Thank you so much for this, man! :)

I'm planning to make a Raimi-Spiderman-Suit and I need your help for it.
So I would be very happy, if you could answer these questions:

1. Did anybody already sew a suit from this pattern?
2. I want to make a glued silicone-Webbing. So I need to make molds. I'm planning to do this with your CAD-Files. Is it possible to get the webbing as a STEP-File? So I can open and modify it on SolidWorks.
3. Did anyone test if the webbing fits together? I don't want to spend hunderts of bucks in making the molds just to recognize that they don't fit....

Thank you a lot!

why not just ask ken to add a new file by changing his raimi file to black that is all it basically is two color changes for the red and blue right ??from that era..unless the spiders are different... i do not think it would be to difficult with kens skill..

why not just ask ken to add a new file by changing his raimi file to black that is all it basically is two color changes for the red and blue right ??from that era..unless the spiders are different... i do not think it would be to difficult with kens skill..

Didn't cha0tic do this already a couple of pages back?

Download the layered file, then open in Photoshop and...
change-colors.jpg

Add the spider and BAM! Symbiote!
Spiderman3Logo3.jpg

Enjoy!

raimidisplay.jpg
A few days ago I spotted this "Official" Raimi Spider-man display at a local comic store...
Is anyone out there familiar with these and if so how accurate are the colors?
To me they looked pretty darn good. I plan to head back over there with my FOD color swatch in hand and see if I can't revise my pattern to match it.

View attachment 378154
A few days ago I spotted this "Official" Raimi Spider-man display at a local comic store...
Is anyone out there familiar with these and if so how accurate are the colors?
To me they looked pretty darn good. I plan to head back over there with my FOD color swatch in hand and see if I can't revise my pattern to match it.
Pretty accurate but the webbing looks kinda horrid to me

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back