Spider-man (Raimi) 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Not sure if I can achieve that color or achieve it properly, I think better off saving that for a urethane spider. Sure I can make it silverish/greyish the spider but it won't look the same or have the same appearance as that spider does. At least I can't achieve this. Most patterns I see use a white/greyish type spider along for example brads flat webbing and spider symbiote suit.
Well I underestimated myself, started adding more sections to the gradient and this is what I have atm
Feel the spider is a bit bright, but this is just the rough draft. Will also be doing the same for the back spider. Will update once I'm done.
4hb8xu.png

Last edited:
Applied to the back spiders, now going to mess with the brightness/contrast and lighting effect via filter.
The question is to apply this to red/blue suit or not to apply. :p
But seriously what do you guys think?
107md5c.png

Ah, raimi symbiote has a different spider on the back? I guess Its been to long since I seen the movie.
Was trying to find pictures of the back of the suit but couldn't find any.

The black suit's front spider and the back spider are all different than the red/blue suit, I'm trying to find the back of the suit's pics:$

QQ??20140528203653.jpgQQ??20140528203721.jpg

The black suit's front spider and the back spider are all different than the red/blue suit, I'm trying to find the back of the suit's pics:$

View attachment 331042View attachment 331043

I'm seeing that now, Im trying to find a good one of the front spider.

Edit:
Seems to me the spider either shares the spider on the back with the front as I can't decipher the difference between the images I'm looking at, or it shares the original spider or its a new different spider used.
tbh I may just leave the front alone.

Last edited:
I'm seeing that now, Im trying to find a good one of the front spider.

Edit:
Seems to me the spider either shares the spider on the back with the front as I can't decipher the difference between the images I'm looking at, or it shares the original spider or its a new different spider used.
tbh I may just leave the front alone.

Yes, the black suit's front and back spiders seems the same one.

Trying to use the picture sonju's pattern funny posted as a reference to position the spider. I feel the spider may be a bit bigger, what do you guys think?
14brwix.png

Use sonjus position and size of the spider for this one, sonjus spiders legs end at the beginning of where the abs begin and right under the chest.

jzz4go.png

29cxtg4.png

so strange how this is so old that your spiderman 2 design got over 70 pages...strange how no one seems to have finished this suit i do not think i seen any photos in this thread....

so strange how this is so old that your spiderman 2 design got over 70 pages...strange how no one seems to have finished this suit i do not think i seen any photos in this thread....
I know. Right? This is the pattern I was interested in originally... I plan to print it myself very soon. Just trying to decide if I'm gonna do it without the webbing or not... Ideally it would be without and apply the webbing after I sew it up, but I'm not sure where to go to get the web files done. My original plan was to 3d print them and cast in urethane... Just not sure how it would turn out...

Anyone out there selling web sets or is there anyone who actually cnc'd the vector files yet??

....all in good time I suppose.

I myself will be printing this out in a week or so I've been dying to do so as I love the raimi suit. I'll just be using the flat webbing printed on the suit and not going the urethane webbing route.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back