Diamond Select Back to the Future Mr. Fusion replica BTTF

Hopefully this thing won't be almost $400 like their waste of money flux capacitor. Seeing how it will be mass produced. But I won't doubt they will try to suck us dry for it.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DMC12223&mode=retail

Available for pre-order at BBTS for $349.99. Estimated release: Feb 2015.

BTTF_Fusion.jpg

It comes complete with lights and sounds to simulate the processing of household waste into 1.21 jigawatts of energy!

It looks actually great, but I hope this pseudo coffee grinder is removable, so I could attach my real Krups on top of that base.

That's probably why in the video he noticed that one of the real deals was taller than the replica. But I have a feeling the "Krups" won't be removable.
You will be able to remove it, just filling the cavity where it came from might be a bit of a challenge. What I don't get is, if they had CADs of the original prop, why change it?

You will be able to remove it, just filling the cavity where it came from might be a bit of a challenge. What I don't get is, if they had CADs of the original prop, why change it?

That is odd. There's always something with official BTTF props. I'm still surrised that they haven't updated the Flux Capacitor to be more accurate. That thing is just a waste of money.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back