Accurate Darth Vader ep3 Helmet Pepakura

Hi Pat Za Ponor,
My helmet is a bit of a Frankenstein mash up of two different versions of juvito's model...but if it helps, my helmet is approximately 40cm from the lowest point of the neck to the tip of the mohawk when held upright.
All the best!

Hi Pat Za Ponor,
My helmet is a bit of a Frankenstein mash up of two different versions of juvito's model...but if it helps, my helmet is approximately 40cm from the lowest point of the neck to the tip of the mohawk when held upright.
All the best!

hi Dan :) what's up?
i've got a problem with fastening part, i reinforced the helmet with fiberglass, it wont fit anymore in it, do you have have any idea about how to make a cooler one? something to hold it for real

20170821_183843.jpg20170821_184157.jpg

Attachments

• 20170821_183843.jpg
    20170821_183843.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Oops, sorry Benham I don't get notified when there are updates to this thread. Anyway, I've also had problems with fastening the dome to the mohawk. I'm using Velcro in there at the moment but it's not ideal.

Oops, sorry Benham I don't get notified when there are updates to this thread. Anyway, I've also had problems with fastening the dome to the mohawk. I'm using Velcro in there at the moment but it's not ideal.

oh! what took you so long Dan :D
Velcro!? yup not ideal at all!
i stopped mine till now for your advice XD
but i thought of some good fastening system! i'll let you know when i made it

I know this post is a few years old. But if anyone is out there... Can you please an pdf version of the darth vader helmet. Im on a mac so i cant open the pdo file. Thank you!! :)

Sorry, I didn't see your message earlier Starwarsfan1234. I believe this is Juvito's latest version of the helmet. All the best!

Attachments

• accurate darth vader ep3 helmet.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 605
Hi.

Well after many months of hard, but fun work, I've managed to complete my version of this, to go with a scratch built Vader costume. I went with the ESB/ROTJ colours of gunmetal and black rather than full black. Thanks to all who have posted on here, your advice has been invaluable.

Attachments

• IMG_1335.jpg
    IMG_1335.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 527
  • IMG_1340.jpg
    IMG_1340.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 414
  • IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 420
  • IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 363
  • IMG_1530.jpg
    IMG_1530.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 371
  • IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 373
  • IMG_2893.jpg
    IMG_2893.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 358
  • IMG_2898.jpg
    IMG_2898.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 359
  • IMG_2900.jpg
    IMG_2900.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 475
  • IMG_2912.jpg
    IMG_2912.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 460
  • IMG_2913.jpg
    IMG_2913.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 452
  • IMG_2917.jpg
    IMG_2917.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 619
Hi.

Well after many months of hard, but fun work, I've managed to complete my version of this, to go with a scratch built Vader costume. I went with the ESB/ROTJ colours of gunmetal and black rather than full black. Thanks to all who have posted on here, your advice has been invaluable.
Awesome job!

Thanks
I know this post is a few years old. But if anyone is out there... Can you please an pdf version of the darth vader helmet. Im on a mac so i cant open the pdo file. Thank you!! :)
I am on a mac and it's pretty easy to get the pepakura app to work. You just need to use Wineskin - there's lots of help online to get it going. I managed to download the pdo files for the shoulder armour, shin guards and codpiece and make them up.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back