Help source Arrow Deathstroke pieces

Hey guys I'm new here and I don't know how to do the stuff you guys can. I'm interested in starting a Deathstroke costume myself. Can anybody help me with some Slade Wilson military dogtags? Thanks.

U can actually get someone to make em for u. Just go to eBay and type in custom dog tags. They put whatever nsme /info u want for like 4.99 free shipping

Hey guys I'm new here and I don't know how to do the stuff you guys can. I'm interested in starting a Deathstroke costume myself. Can anybody help me with some Slade Wilson military dogtags? Thanks.

Find the nearest military troop store.

They'll make you any dog tag you want for a few dollars.

better pic of the one Kal posted
sladewilson.jpg

First impressions just by looking at the pic not much of a departure from what we have found and sourced. For the mask this makes it allot easier for I have found allot of airsoft mask that have similar shapes and designs on them among allot of pieces have an orange highlight son them. So not super hard to convert or run both costumes at the same time if people want to do both as they share allot of the same parts still. Most likely they just used the original one as a base and just updated it to most likely to look closer to his Arkham Origin counterpart.

If you want to go accurate dogtags from Australia are very different from the more common one you see in most armed forces, ie the one most people associate with dog tags the US variation of them.

In Australia you are given two tags, one is octagon with the following information on it.

AS to donate Australia
PMKeyS/ Service Number
Surname Initials
Religious Preference
Blood Group

While the second one is a circular one with the same information on it. For the rounded one is the one retrieved from a body as the octagon one is left with it.

Check out post #15

The vest is a Equestrian Horse Riding Safety Vest Protective Vest Body Protector Eventer |

Colored black may have been tone down to take the shine off as its been confirmed with some slight modifications to make it a bit shorter. Its the same kind of vest that Hannibal King (Ryan Reynolds) wore in Blade Trinity with the addition of a "Hello my name is" name tag attached to it.

On an unrelated note, for those who have not seen it yet, a more overall pic of the one I posted earlier
deathstroke.jpg

Oh I didn't see that my bad. But honestly I'm not a big fan of the version 2 deathstroke costume, but that's just me.

Personally if they did it more in line with the artwork then I would not have as much of a problem with it. But after watching the episode and looking at the helmet more closely among other things. I feel more or less that this is more a step backwards or an attempt to again to make him look like his Arkham Origin version.

Biggest thing that stands out to me is his helmet look way to big and cumbersome among things dont make senseto me for is the helmet post to be two pieces or one with the straps around the jaw area making me think it done like goalie mask. While the vest looks way to overcomplicated with all the orange carabiners holding everything together. Guess they made the helmet look bigger to offset the fact they made the whole upper body much larger with the vest and everything, wonder if he can go through a normal size door with all the gear on.

The vest look overall okay but the carabiners really don't do it for me as its looks like someone went carabiner mad and throw every they could to hold pieces together instead of attaching a buckle or a quick release.

Must be a pain for the continuity people due to carabiners have a tendency to rotate in the configurations they have them in.

While the artwork to me looks allot more possible then what they made. Due in the fact that it looks like riot gear meets motorcycle protective gear. Making him look much more sleek and agile.

On an unrelated note.
I think I found the shin guards. They seem to me after looking at some stuff and going to some used sporting good stores to be youth / unisex soccer shin guards. Specifically Nike T90 air maximus circa 2010 with additional strapping for the knife and support since they probably did not use the spat part of the shin guard so it could fit above a tactical boot, from what I can gain, as they where repainted flat black for production probably due to the fact the nike logo is inlayed into the plastic instead of it being a sticker. So they probably had to sand down the logo, but due to any evidence to contradic it they may have used them regardless knowing the logo will never show up due to the due to lighting and the way they film movies and shows being almost always from the waist up.

The reason I say this is the hole placement is correct, although maybe widen or maybe a larger size then the one I can find a picture for, and they have the same odd mid shin hump to them as you see in refection in the pic when he walks into the interrogation tent. Right now they are sortof hard to find, but I have also found some "store brand" ones that have the same design ie Target and Walmart, due sure if its the same as the one in my geographical area matched to an extent outside the mid shin hump.

nike-t90-air-maximus-shin-pads.jpg

Last edited:
The new death stroke mask I believe is a face only front mask instead of the full head. That's how certain versions of death stroke are with a black robber style beanie to cover the back of the head and around.

Aye, it's a ballistic mask, which is a funny name since they only really save your life if you get an angled shot to the face... but still, ballistic mask. Very tacticool, and popular among certain police groups.

In practice, they are bulky, tough to breathe in, and provide very little actual protection, but they sure look neat!

As for the size of it any mask that sits close enough to your face to provide minimal visual obstruction will generally be wider. See: virtually every medieval helm ever made.

His mask is no larger or bulkier than any of the ballistic masks being sold for actual use, so it strikes me as more of a personal preference thing.

Personally, I like the DS 2.0 mask.

I wonder if, in shots from behind, DS will be wearing a balaclava under his mask, or if we'll just see leather straps and Manu Bennett's mussed up hair?

Last edited:
So here is the deathstroke season 2 mask! I'm not having so much luck with making masks. Any one interested in commisioning this mask for me? PM me with a price

Arrow_Season2_DeathStroke2_Helmet_v2e_AP.jpg

Still looking for someone to make the season 2 deathstroke mask for me.

i see if ur willing to both wait and spend a bit then i believe wolframcreative is the way to go. he has the season 1 mask available now and is currently working on season 2 mask. if u have facebook u can see his work and hes also here on the rpf

i see if ur willing to both wait and spend a bit then i believe wolframcreative is the way to go. he has the season 1 mask available now and is currently working on season 2 mask. if u have facebook u can see his work and hes also here on the rpf

Thanks actually I have been debating grabbing his season 1 mask. And I just found and liked him on facebook! So hopefully he will have one soon and I will get to show it off at St Louis Wizard Con!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back