The Last of Us - Wall Light

ThatPhoenixGuy

So my sister's birthday is coming up this saturday and I didn't really know what to get her as a present. After building her a Tardis Book Shelf last year (http://www.therpf.com/f9/another-tardis-book-shelf-165069/) I already knew I won't be able to do something better. So I just thought about what she was into lately and it struck my mind that she loves The Last Of Us and is talking about it all the time. I also knew that I won't be able to build a real replice prop so it had to be something generic. I don't know how but I came up with the idea of building kind of a wall light. It's basically a painted piece of wood that has LED strips on the back.

Here are some pictures of the process. I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures but I didn't really have time to care about that.

A picture of the illuminated thing will be up here tomorrow. Right now the paint is still drying :)

IMG-20130926-WA0000.jpgIMG-20130926-WA0006.jpgIMG-20130926-WA0010.jpgIMG-20130926-WA0016.jpgIMG-20130926-WA0018.jpgIMG-20130926-WA0020.jpgIMG-20130926-WA0022.jpg

Cant believe nobody's replied yet, I love the last of us! Haven't seen any last of us props on the rpf so far so great to see this one, never thought of making a last of us wall light great idea man!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back