----

Re: Big mega thread of lots of different costumes! (Harley Quinn, Vi, bikinis, etc...

------

Last edited:
Re: Big mega thread of lots of different costumes! (Harley Quinn, Vi, bikinis, etc...

I think the problem is kind of that there is definitely no 'one mask' that will fit all people properly.
That is, even if it may go on their face, that doesn't mean it will look right on them. Figuring out the right mask shape for your face is actually really important when it comes to portraying the character, and with characters like Harley, the mask can make it or break it. c:

If you go to conventions at all, you should definitely find a booth that sells masks and figure out which shape looks best.
Or, if you super wanna make your own mask after figuring a style yourself, there's lots of tutorials I could link you to for making a mask out of leather. C:

I just personally know my last Harley mask was a total waste since, while it looks pretty on others, it looked weird on me. So I was determined to find the right mask this time LOL ; u;

Thank you for the advice. I shall defiantly be looking in to the scratch build way of doing things. I have never played with leather before so I shall be doing some homework on this!! I just wish there were more cons where I live. There never seems to be that many of quality in the UK.

looks rad. i personally love it.

Lots of cool stuff going on here! I like how you are using a single thread for multiple projects, it makes it easier to keep up to date with everything you are up to. I also just spent 25 minutes playing with the fabric designer on fabricondemand.com. What a neat tool, if I can ever convince my wife to cosplay as Tali that website is going to be very useful. Thanks for sharing!

Really curious to see how your Vi gauntlets come together.

------

Last edited:

Haha, wow, that is a lot on your plate! Always loved your build threads, just waiting to see a complete one now :lol, I kid, I kid. I'm especially partial to Vi, she's my favorite LOL champ.

------

Last edited:

Don't tell me you're going to do a Jinx cosplay :eek, that'd be sweet.

------

Last edited:

------

Last edited:

Whoa nice. What's the source of the models?

------

Last edited:

She's just so fun to play and mega adorable.
Plus she is like two of my favorite characters in the comic universe - Tank Girl and Joker.

First thing I thought when I saw the music video of Jinx was Tank Girl and Harley Quinn rolled up in one.

------

Last edited:

------

Last edited:

YURP.
Costume pieces for her is what took up the empty space left on my Supergirl re-order. ^u^
She's just so fun to play and mega adorable.
Plus she is like two of my favorite characters in the comic universe - Tank Girl and Joker.

Now I'm excited :cool

League-Of-Legends-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-Jinx-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-908343.gif

Last edited:

------

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back