Neverending Story Book Replica

A VERY nice replica. My wife and I have just bought a flat and bizarrely, the previous occupant left behind the old novel of The Neverending Story. Love your auryn.

Hi guys,

just want to say thank you all to the very kind and generous comments you have all made it is much appreciated. I dont post anything on forums, in fact this is my first time in terms of posting any of my work. I was asked to create this book for a client who is a huge replica fan of films. I enjoy working on these sort of projects that keep me occupied. I would love to make more of these books but I might need to look into the copyright issues that might be involved. Thanks again for all your feedback, the work posted here on this forum is amazing and very talented individuals.

Cheers

Nasa

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the accident. But happy to say I loved your replica it's very nice.

Hope things look brighter for you and yours:)

Best
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Great Job on this book :love Congratulations, I realy like it :thumbsup

Would like to see more pics of the finished book by the way :)

Thank you. Appreciate the kind words.

I dont usually post anything and this sort of new to me, but blown away by the work people post here on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW!!! Incredible! One of the BEST first posts here on the RPF
Welcome aboard ;)

Thank you. Appreciate the kind words.

I dont usually post anything and this sort of new to me, but blown away by the work people post here on this forum.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back