Oblivion - Jack Harper - Jacket and pants detail pattern template

Today I'll make the first and last,sorry I've not enought time to make others to sell, the armor would be too much expensive.

Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I'm thinking to do a limited run of the armour kit, giving my molds to someone that have more time to make the job, this is a friend of mine that works in prop making and it's very skilled about.
Now I'm not sure about how much and if this can be done, if be worth... I believe minimum of 10 kits to split materials cost.
We have to consider all, to help me please write me in PM, I don't assure nothing, but if this is possible, You'll find in the future, in the right section of the forum, the Run directly from my friends.
Thanks a lot!

- - - Updated - - -

PS this kit it's not made for upgrade existing one, It's made for custom buid jacket

Sorry no kits for sales...

Last edited:
Still working on...IMG_8958.JPGIMG_8959.JPGIMG_8960.JPGBack it's not perfect so I have to change the model, hope to finish all pattern in September

Last edited:
Images are the paper like model of the Jacket, the final one will be all leather in parts laser engraved, there is some cordura and elastic fabric.
All armor pieces have a border to be sewn to the rest of the jacket, like the original one.
I hope to do a good job at last.

Was a run of the jacket armor ever done by anyone? Or does anyone know of 3D models available of them?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back