Blast from the Past stuff

I'm not sure about the color, but the model is the correct one. Congrats! :)

By the way: My Dustbuster still hasn't arrived. It's about six weeks now! :(

I'm not sure about the color, but the model is the correct one. Congrats! :)

By the way: My Dustbuster still hasn't arrived. It's about six weeks now! :(

Yeah I think it should be slightly darker, in the movie it looks like to be a really dark brown but yeah :D
It will do the trick for now I guess :)

And damn 6 weeks! Where did it come from? USA?
Err, hope you'll have it soon :0

Yeaay my dustbuster just arrived :p

u8s7.jpg

xD

You lucky girl! My Dustbuster still hasn't arrived (if it was shipped at all). Of course it could be lost in the mail, but the seller (Joe Dufek / "dakotapicker") doesn't answer my two questions since three weeks, where I asked him for a tracking number. Absolutely no reaction. That was the first and the last time I bought something on Etsy. I never had such problems on eBay.

You lucky girl! My Dustbuster still hasn't arrived (if it was shipped at all). Of course it could be lost in the mail, but the seller (Joe Dufek / "dakotapicker") doesn't answer my two questions since three weeks, where I asked him for a tracking number. Absolutely no reaction. That was the first and the last time I bought something on Etsy. I never had such problems on eBay.

I searched Etsy, and there is no store name "Dakotapicker" active. Maybe he closed his shop up? You might have been screwed. I hope you didn't pay much.

I searched Etsy, and there is no store name "Dakotapicker" active. Maybe he closed his shop up? You might have been screwed. I hope you didn't pay much.

It was $45 total. I don't worry about the money, but I really want this damn Dustbuster!!!

It's really strange. His shop "dakotapicker" doesn't exist any more. But when I click on his real name in my mails on Etsy, his account is "dokotapicker": Joe Dufek on Etsy - click there on "contact" and you're writing again to "dakotapicker". Etsy is bullsh**.

0.0!!! This is SO weird! I bought several times on etsy and I never had such problems before :x!
Where does it come from? If it's from Canada, it might take a little while :x

By the mean time! I got my jacket :D!!! It looks amaaaazing :D
(I made a 80's haircut, fluffy hair style xD)

skbh.jpg

bf07.jpg

Last edited:
If you're including everything in the shop, there's also Flat Cat and Instant Infant, on the inside wall, seen while Marty is purchasing the Sports Almanac.

Yeah it's sunning! I also found a 5 class puffy vest!!!! :p It's a XS though, so i'm a bit scared that it willd be too thight over the jacket, but couldn't miss my chance :p

Also real nike bruins, so yeah xD! I got really lucky this week xD

Eat? Who cares? :lol
You could be homeless in a box... But you will have one hell of a costume to beg for change in ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back