Screen Used Judge Janus

ZedR

I'm sure most questions about the DREDD costume have already been answered, but I would be glad to try and assist with the Janus costume I won in the propstore auction.

Zed

Janus.jpeg

Congrats on your win, that set up looks awesome!! If at all possible, I would LOVE to see some more detailed pics of the mag pouches on the belt for the ones I'm building...Thanks!

Uh yeah I think it was just over $5000 if I recall correctly.

A full review of the auction was available on thepropstop.wordpress.com

Such an awesome buy! Congratulation!
Appreciate your willingness to share :)

I'd love to see details on how the collar attaches to the vest/shoulders.

Again, thanks!

Did you get a stunt medpack? I'd very much like to have a look if you did.

Would it be alright to repost your images to the Judge Dredd Dragoncon facebook group? I am certain people would find these images interesting.

I'll have a look at the medpak when I get home.The belt had everything on it but a holster. Post the pics where you'd like :).

Thankyou so much for sharing this incredible resource and congratulations on your win. I know you are going to get overwhelmed with requests for photos but if you don't mind and have the time.....a nice underside shot of the shoulder armor attachment to the vest and the back side attachment of the armor's pull down tab and strap attachment points. Thanks, and could you tell us if the oblong grommets for the bicep strap are an off the shelf metal item or cast resin prop pieces ? I'd love to source those and obviously, it is only possible if they are metal, not resin.:)

Did you by any chance get any of the spherical micro-grenades (flashbangs)?

If so, I would greatly appreciate a diameter measurement, preferably with a set of calipers.

Sorry to bombard you with picture requests. Thank you so much for being willing to provide us with detailed and internal shots!

Last edited:
Can you also show how the shoulder pads (Left and Right) were connected to the vest?

Great pics and details!!! Thanks for sharing....

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back