ESB R2-D2 Vaccum Form Mold!

I do have Norank Engineering R2-D2 Vellums's.
Which you also expressed interested in.
These are still available, and are certified personally by Norman Harrison.
These are production and original trilogy.

I'm not sure how we got our signals crossed but I just took a look at our messages.

You sent an unsolicited message asking if the dome was ever put up for sale you would be interested.
I said I'd have to scan it before considering parting with it and that it would be something that happened after my 45 day junkyard approval.
I asked what offer you had in mind.

Nowhere in the messages did I say that "I would offer it to [you] for [your exhibit] after I scanned it."
That is completely untrue.
Where did that come from?

I really feel that your post is insuinuating that we had a deal that I somehow backed out of.
Then you follow up with a post that says the resin dome isn't of worth for the exhibit because its not a real production piece.
Neither is true.

I'm not sure how we got our signals crossed but I just took a look at our messages.

You sent an unsolicited message asking if the dome was ever put up for sale you would be interested.
I said I'd have to scan it before considering parting with it and that it would be something that happened after my 45 day junkyard approval.
I asked what offer you had in mind.

Nowhere in the messages did I say that "I would offer it to [you] for [your exhibit] after I scanned it."
That is completely untrue.
Where did that come from?

I really feel that your post is insuinuating that we had a deal that I somehow backed out of.
Then you follow up with a post that says the resin dome isn't of worth for the exhibit because its not a real production piece.
Neither is true.
Fair enough, you know what we said to each other. You can sell your items to whoever you want. I assumed after our messages you would scan the dome and blueprints and let me know what you wanted for it. I didn't bother you again about it because I thought you would contact us when you were through. Just a bit disappointed that it will not get to be enjoyed and preserved for the public. I guess I should have followed up on it so it is really my fault.

Fair enough, you know what we said to each other. You can sell your items to whoever you want.

-----

This is what my first/last/only reply was...

r2maker said:
I have some original blueprints.
I would want to scan the prints on a flat bed scanner before parting with them.
I would want to scan the mold in 3D before parting with it.
What did you have in mind for the dome? Are you interested in the prints as well?
This would be after I pass the 45 new member point and can sell things via the board.

----

You did say you were interested in any other production items I might have.

I have the production created/used Norank Vellums for R2-D2 with signed letter from Norman Harrison.
I have the production created resin dome from ROTS with complete paper trail back to Fox.
Both are Star Wars production items.

If you are really interested in preservation of items for the museum, I think both of these are excellent pieces.

Is there are reason these aren't of interest?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back