Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake Costume

ge8p.jpg

1sqb.jpg

ccdm.jpg

l92n.jpg

The big dog will once again hunt...

Another one almost complete!

Constructing the layers and fraying. Using the same cloth material as the last one which shows the weathering really well.
Adding the weathering, gore, bone fragments, chunks of flesh etc. Always fun and very time consuming.

No I do all the cutting and fraying first and I don't use dye I use acrylic paints and water. If you paint it first you will have exposed material that is clean when you cut it. But it is very long process with all that I do.

Why does everyone use Imageshack to post their pics? It always just shows up as "Click and discover Imageshack" And when I click, it brings me to the page where I can download the image..?

Imageshack became a paid service now so they deleted all the past images. But you can see all my pics on my Facebook and Youtube videos as well.

I thought I had a huge thread on here with all of my leatherface costumes/life-sized but could not find it so I made a new thread. Got this awesome Chainsaw Tom mask back that I repainted, this time adding more colors as well. It comes mostly brown, but added more accurate lighter colors which really shows the details and cracks better. Will have more finished pics soon, and will be giving it a wet look like the last one I did to look even more nasty and grimy.

IMAG3087.jpg

IMAG3089.jpg

IMAG3088.jpg

IMAG3109.jpg

IMAG3112.jpg

IMAG3115.jpg

IMAG3128.jpg

IMAG3139.jpg

Last edited:
Repaint complete and a slight wet look added. Love how the lighter tones really bring out the details. Will have daylight pics soon.

lf.png

lf2.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back