Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake Costume

Sealed with permawet and 50% water so that it does not have too much shine just a slight one. Looks slightly darker indoors and lighter outdoors will be able see the details more outdoors.

imag0012fo.jpg

OK it is all done, and I absolutely LOVE how it came it out! This time did costume test shots first and doing the life-sized next to show the detail outdoors. For reference I am 5'10" in shoes and 175 LBS muscular build. I wear a large shirt but this is a 3XL and I added two muscle suits and a Santa belly and it came out perfect! Lots more pics on my Facebook.com/sirbrad4 as it takes less time to upload and will have videos soon! I used my custom 74 chainsaw as I sold my remakes, and this is my personal saw that I made for all my costumes as I like how the yellow shows the blood and weathering.

imag00065.jpg

imag00053.jpg

imag00071f.jpg

imag00085.jpg

imag00211.jpg

imag0022bs.jpg

imag0012m.jpg

imag0013ne.jpg

imag00151.jpg

imag00141.jpg

imag0017c.jpg

imag00161u.jpg

imag00191.jpg

Thanks man. Yeah he is tagged and aware of them, I talk to him frequently and he loves the work and gives me insider tips on the materials used. I got him tagged in all of them and my Beginning ones.

The debut of me in costume outdoors! Not just my life-sized figures. Video coming later finally opened my tripod lol. Might do sores on lips and add make-up to eyes for costume but probably not as I wear all my costumes at night mostly.

me2ee.jpg

me3w.png

me5png.png

93844277.jpg

me4n.png

Life-sized done and is SUPER AWESOME!! Really creepy seeing that in person with that undermask! Sucks my mannequin leg broke out the fiberglass from so much use so now I got to lean it on something. But my other bigger one is still good. Last one with flash.

imag0011sa.jpg

imag0010f.jpg

imag0009p.jpg

imag0007gts.jpg

imag0006gg.jpg

imag0005ot.jpg

imag0004tf.jpg

imag0003tje.jpg

imag0012qs.jpg

imag0014xf.jpg

Thick grime added and 2 costs of weathering so far, looking better than the tarp with that lighter foundation and no resistence to chemicals. Only downside is it is also messy to cut and fray and irritates the hands and tough to wear gloves and work on find details. But I will succeed!

imag0010vy.jpg

Leatherface in the mofo house! MY house lol. I can't believe I created that! I should be used to them by now after so many life-sized figures but each one is still so awesome to see once done.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back