Jackieisrockin's IM3 Iron Patriot Pepakura Files! V2 files coming soon!

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! Why would none of these files print for me, can anyone help? This has gone from a minor drag to a major pain in the butt! I've been having nothing but problems for a while now with printing files, and the latest problem is when I go to print these ones, all I get is the page number and alignment lines. Has anyone else had to deal with this problem?

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! Why would none of these files print for me, can anyone help? This has gone from a minor drag to a major pain in the butt! I've been having nothing but problems for a while now with printing files, and the latest problem is when I go to print these ones, all I get is the page number and alignment lines. Has anyone else had to deal with this problem?

A bit too late perhaps, but:
Try printing it using the "Print preview" option, it solved all my problems I had with ID's and lines not printing. =)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back