Jackieisrockin's IM3 Iron Patriot Pepakura Files! V2 files coming soon!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files!

No not really. Im was just going to model, upload, model, upload, and so on. But i will continue to update on everything :)

Alright, I'll keep an eye on this thread - building my torso soon!
What's the difference between A4 and Letter and what should I use to print it?

Last edited:

Alright, I'll keep an eye on this thread - building my torso soon!
What's the difference between A4 and Letter and what should I use to print it?

A4 is narrower than letter, but longer (8.3" x 11.7" as opposed to letter's dimensions of 8.5" x 11"). Pretty much all countries with the exception of the USA and Canada us it. Needless to say, make sure you've got the correct setting in your print options, or it will make your scale all out of wack.

Just thought i would post my progress so far real quick:)

I started to model the abs and heres a quick teaser of this also:
View attachment 125031

The helmet will probably take quite a while to finish, because the shape is really hard to get right, since the front is pretty much almost flat. But i will do it! :thumbsup

im willing to toss a bit of "donation" money your way for head to toe pep files.
i'd at least like to get started on the helmet now. looking to build an iron patriot suit by im3 release

im patriot though, ... i mean patient

Definitely subscribed to this! Well done Jackie, awesome work so far.

The helmet will probably take quite a while to finish, because the shape is really hard to get right, since the front is pretty much almost flat. But i will do it! :thumbsup

Wonder if skylu3Design has been watching this thread? He's got a Mk 47 Iron Man helm that's pretty spot on and the Iron Patriot lid isn't TOO different from that one (some subtle differences on the ears/temple areas).

Wonder if skylu3Design has been watching this thread? He's got a Mk 47 Iron Man helm that's pretty spot on and the Iron Patriot lid isn't TOO different from that one (some subtle differences on the ears/temple areas).

Ha yes i was actually thinking just that. Getting the Mk 47 helm and just fixing it a bit and i think it should be good. Of course i would have to ask permission first, but i will try that :thumbsup

Ha yes i was actually thinking just that. Getting the Mk 47 helm and just fixing it a bit and i think it should be good. Of course i would have to ask permission first, but i will try that :thumbsup

Figured it's worth suggesting. The best thing about these forums is the community and their willingness to help out. I found TheRFP from a random google search, but have stayed around because of the great people that are here. :thumbsup

Progress!!!

I got quite a bit of the abs modeled and its starting to look pretty cool :popcorn:popcorn
I might finish half or most of it tomorrow, and the day(s) after will just be finishing it and getting the shape right so it should be done pretty soon. Then onto the cod! :)

Pics:
View attachment 125169 View attachment 125170
View attachment 125171

And again with some color, just for the effect :love
View attachment 125172 View attachment 125173
View attachment 125174 View attachment 125175

More to come soon!

This is looking awesome man. Looks like I won't need to worry about finding a partner for the premiere of IM3! :thumbsup

Excellent work!
Subscribed to this thread and watching it like a hawk...

again, if you need assistance in unfolding it for foam, i'm not that far hehehehe

Hey everyone! Look what iiiii haaaaaaaaaave :love:love:love
View attachment 125729 View attachment 125730
View attachment 125731 View attachment 125732
Without Upper Torso
View attachment 125733 View attachment 125734
View attachment 125735

I just have to add the sides to all of the different sections and plates and it should be ready to be unfolded :)

But i do i have a question for everyone out there: Would you want all of the little plates (circled in red) of each ab section modeled together or would you like each little plate to be individual?
View attachment 125736
Note: The plates modeled together is indeed movie accurate (See below) but it might take another day or two to join everything together like this.
View attachment 125737
But let me know and i will do whatever is better for all of you builders out there :)

Is this for foam or pep/paper?

if it is for foam it doesn't matter if its one piece or separated, since you can still mod it once it's been printed out.

but for paper and resin, i think it should be separate.

Just my 2 cents though. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back