DREDD + judge PREDD.

Re: DREDD

Yes i used all the templates apart from the foam one, i cut the foam myself as i could not get the template to fit as i would like ( purely my fault )

And yes i did use the alternate badge supplied by Devin.

I need to find some more matt spray at some point this week as it is waaaaaaay to shiney.

yeah it only needs to be real light until you can see the gloss breaking down a bit, you should end up with a nice semi gloss which is accurate, your colours are really spot on

Just found one of those pads for doing the washing up with a sponge on one side and a abrassive pad on the other..... it worked like a charm :)

Thanks.

Night shifts have kicked my ass this week, and I have had no time to finish the 2nd ab piece , I had to reshape some of the 2nd peice as I was not happy with it last weekend so that delayed me, but only 2 night shifts left and then 4 days off should see these finished and moulded.
Then I have to decide what is next to be sculpted.

virtually ready for moulding. which will be done wednesday or thursday ( has to be , im back in work friday. )

dreddabs2.jpg

Moulds are good, some trimming on the silicone needed and sanding on the fibreglass jacket but othewise we are ready for plastiflex.......when time permits... DOH !

dreddabsmould.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back