Movie 43 (Post-release)

re: Movie 43 (Post-release)

They seem to trying for a "make 'Scary Movie' look like a Disney film" motif.

The basketball scenes had me laughing. "You're BLACK! They're WHITE! This ain't hockey!"

The kind of movie you can go see just to laugh your arse off for no particualr reason. Looking forward to it!

This kind of movie will work as our attention spans are decreasing....funny little bits and scenes inside 1 big movie it looks like from the description.

IF you watch Regular Show (my 8 yr old & I love it..more me than him I think) or Adventure Time (my 8yr olds all time #1) THEY get it, 12-14 minutes of funny...bam...that's the show....move onto another....Regular Show great for 70's-80's references since they are supposed to be like 23 yrs old

Movie 43

Red band trailer:

Movie 43 - Official Red Band Trailer - YouTube

HUGE cast

Halle Berry
Elizabeth Banks
Kristen Bell
Kate Bosworth
Gerard Butler
Kieran Culkin
Josh Duhamel
Richard Gere
Terrence Howard
Hugh Jackman
Johnny Knoxville
Christopher Mintz-Plasse
Chloë Grace Moretz
Liev Schreiber
Seann William Scott
Tony Shalhoub
Emma Stone
Jason Sudeikis
Uma Thurman
Patrick Warburton
Naomi Watts
Kate Winslet

WTF?! That so disturbing and so hilarious at the same time… and how did they got them all to play in one movie?

OMG. So funny, but I feel ashamed for watching it. If you read the reviews, the cast was tricked into doing the movie.

It is horrific potty humor. However, in 90 minutes there are at least a dozen gut wrenchingly LOL moments.

The BBC said they cannot believe Richard Gere would stoop so low to be in such crass sexual toilet humor of the most profound kind. It's staggeringly unfunny. It's not that everyone involved should be thoroughly ashamed, they clearly ARE thoroughly ashamed.
Movie 43 reviewed by Mark Kermode - YouTube

The first two skits and the very last skit were funny (to me). The 70 minutes in between were atrociously bad bordering on painful to sit through. Eye of the beholder.

If I had seen the movie in the theater I would have asked for my money back. I thought it was horrible. The only funny part was the basketball scene.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

I always wondered how the stars can claim that they were tricked, you'd think they'd have read their parts before hand. Sounds like they need new agents.

Dragging this back up:
Sometimes I rent a movie with no knowledge of what its about, and sometimes it's an interesting experience..... not this time. :facepalm The couple of funny moments weren't worth sitting through the rest of the crap. Seemed like 12 yr olds that don't know when the joke gets old and to move on. To make matters worse, I watched this as the 2nd 1/2 of a double feature with Riddick. I'll never get those 3 hours back. :facepalm :lol
Edit: Admittedly the opening skit with Hugh Jackman had me laughing hard. :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back