Donnie Darko Frank the Bunny - Original Mold

Hahaha... that is me, hesitating again, but keep in mind that I go to bed between 2-3am and get up at 6:30am. Plus, it was quite a chunk of change! But SWC helped me pull the trigger for sure.

this is unnecessary at this point as there's absolutely no doubt in the authenticity of your mould, but here's a tweaked side by side (only tweaked to compensate for slight lens distortion). And also last on the right is a layover where the original is black and white and the test pull blue and green. You can see some slight differences, but most are obviously due to just slightly different angles.

Fantastic!
I would love to get a copy for my Wife who is a big fan. It would be a nice Christmas present. I got her a fan sculpt mask a few years back, but she knows its not very accurate.

Keith.

Thought this maybe of interest. looks like a nice mask not sure if its off the mold or not
pricey though

Last edited by a moderator:
What r you talking about ? He is making a mask it could help seeing what materials other people used on a good one . Get a life and stop trying to start fights .

What r you talking about ? He is making a mask it could help seeing what materials other people used on a good one . Get a life and stop trying to start fights .

Get a better attitude yourself , He just talking about the fact that posting live auction links is forbidden.

From the Guidelines
Please refrain from the discussion of live or pending auctions. Auctions for items of interest to the board should be discussed AFTER the auction has closed.

Maybe you should take some time to read the RPF guidelines the RPF - FAQ: RPF Guidelines

planet, yeah, the guys are right. We don't allow the posting of live auctions.

Since you posted it, I can tell you that the mask in that auction isn't tied to my mold in any way. That mask is a custom sculpt and doesn't have any match points. It is a really nice sculpt but worlds apart from what I have.

Also, if I were to make any available, I would sell about 10 or more for the cost of that one!

This was mine from SDCC this year.
frank1.jpg

Even from the not so high rez pics you posted Art, it is blatantly obvious that the screen-used mask (particularly the Hammett one) came from the mold you have. The probability of the same numerous warts, creases, troughs and crevices etc (that I can make out at this rez) being a 'coincidence' is like a bazillion to 1 :lol

Congrats buddy, you scored it big time :thumbsup

(And thanks Kristen for pushing him to push the button :lol)

But that is James Duval. The guy that was in the original costume. Cannot get much cooler than that :)

He stopped me and all I could hear was "I do not remember being that tall in the costume". Then I loked and realized who it was.

thats cool that he stopped you :thumbsup

it woulda been some weird twisted darko shyt wabbit suicide from the future thing if he did shoot you

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back