"dishonored" replicas PIC heavy

sonicfreak04

Sr Member
this new game looks awesome and I really like the mask and weapons. I'm writing this to ask if anyone can make full blueprints or write what I could use to make them anyway here are some pictures to help

Corvo mask
Dishonored015.jpg

pistol
Dishonored002.jpg

Crossbow
Dishonored005.jpg

Sword
Dishonored003.jpg

Well I'm going to make one. I've not been looking forwards to a game this much for ages.
It's going to be a really tricky sculpt though, probably sculpt the main skull and then scratch build the brass. Once I have more time I'll probably try and make a 3d model and get those bits printed in copper.

If you make it tell me how it goes. . . I'll be doing the rest of his costume too.

Well I'm going to make one. I've not been looking forwards to a game this much for ages.
It's going to be a really tricky sculpt though, probably sculpt the main skull and then scratch build the brass. Once I have more time I'll probably try and make a 3d model and get those bits printed in copper.

If you make it tell me how it goes. . . I'll be doing the rest of his costume too.
i as well am thinking about doing his complete costume (although i never post anything i do on here, for what reason i don't know).
I was actually just thinking about sculpting the skull onto a mannequin head, making a mold of what i sculpted, and then casting the final draft of it out of a mixture of fiberglass and bondo. and then i was thinking about doing the same thing with the inside copper and brass pieces.
how are you having your copper pieces printed? because that SOUNDS like a good idea, but I'm not quite sure if i want to do it or not (due to how it might end up looking/fitting on the rest of the mask).....

this new game looks awesome and I really like the mask and weapons. I'm writing this to ask if anyone can make full blueprints or write what I could use to make them anyway here are some pictures to help

Corvo mask
Dishonored015.jpg

pistol
Dishonored002.jpg

Crossbow
Dishonored005.jpg

Sword
Dishonored003.jpg

did you map the mask? if so how much would you sell one for? PM

hi, has anyone seen any replica's of the whale oil or elixir tanks from the game, i haven't seen any images bar the ones from game and i could use a little more reference :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back