Iron man boot flaps

Onephattsi2

Hey everyone, please flame if you must, but i have searched for 3 days now trying to find a pepakura file for boot flaps that work with ROBO's boot files??? (and yes i searched through Robo's thread, and unless i missed it, i didnt see it in there)

I am building a Mark IV suit, Btw...

Can anyone help, or maybe even have a link or advice? I have searched "ironman boot flap" "ironman foot flap" "ironman shoe flap" "iron man boot flap" "iron man foot flap" "iron man shoe flap" to no avail.... I have even search simply "iron man flap" and "ironman flap", not only just through therpf, but in every internet search engine you can say.

I really feel like an idiot because i am the kind if guy that can usually find anything and everything i ever look for... A few of my friends even call me "Mr.Google" because i usually find things they cant... Please help a fellow out if you can :) i am very humbled right now...

Did you download Robo's files? It in the zip package, Foot_flap is what it's called. Can't see how you missed that if you have his files.

Thanks fellas!!! Finhead, i did download the zip file, but the flap wasnt in the unzipped folder?!?

I knew something simple had to be wrong, lol sometimes it just takes a fresh set of eyes to see it after you have looked so long..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back