Batman AC Pepakura Development

I would love the catwoman helm and goggles. My girlfriend is going as catwoman and would love to build for her for a surprise!

PS. Ill help unfold if need be.

I think 2012 will be the year for Arkham stuff. I can't get enough arkham. It's a fantastic vision of the batman universe, IMO. I contemplated getting the escrima sticks done, but I don't know that it's really worth it for me.

Thanks, here's just a quick update, I'm about 95% done with the patterns for Catwoman in A4 and Letter format. Should be released and distributed by tomorrow!

Also if people are interested I can do the Riddler's bowler hat.

I think 2012 will be the year for Arkham stuff. I can't get enough arkham. It's a fantastic vision of the batman universe, IMO. I contemplated getting the escrima sticks done, but I don't know that it's really worth it for me.

You should do them i would want 2.and plus anything you do for the game i want

Ok, another quick update, Catwoman's cowl and goggles are finished in letter format. I've sent it to those that I could but Laser Pegasus & jnjoker100 can you guys pm me your email addresses? I'll get the file out to you tonight.

No problem Prince Neo, Riddler's cane in letter is now ready for distribution, A4 is shortly to follow. I'll try to get Robin's gear finished shortly.

Here's another small update, I'm about 95% finished with robin's gauntlet, just need to correct some small things, the boot will follow shortly as well. Check out the attached pic for a preview of another pattern, Riddler's hat. Although it could probably be used for a Clockwork Orange costume or anything you'd like.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't responded in a while, had to go out of town for work on short notice. The pepakura development isn't over yet, I've been working some and later tonight I'll have the robin stuff finished. Here's another prop that might be desirable - Black Mask.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back