eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Mjolnir looks terrible on that pic but the prototype over SSC looks a 100 times better

That's one prop I've always liked since the end credits of Iron Man 2, and that was only a small glimpse!

Definitely getting MR's Thor hammer in the future, it looks better on the retail websites. Among the newly announced pieces, I think the only one I may be interested in is Cap's new helmet, but depends on price.

We are really excited to be the new worldwide licensee for MARVEL prop replicas and collectibles. Our license does not only include the upcoming Avengers movie, it includes some of the previous MARVEL films and the comic book universe!

Let me give you a little insight into our new line of prop replicas. These fall into our "Legend" series since all of the props and helmet prototypes were made from the ORIGINAL molds from the ORIGINAL prop makers! So, we would like to extend a very special thank you to Studio Art and Technology (Thor Hammer - Avengers version and the Captain America Shield including all of the straps and hardware), Ironhead (Thor and Captain America Helmets) and Legacy (formerly Stan Winston Studios) (Iron Man helmet original molds)

More to come!

Oh, BTW, the Captain America helmet will come with cowl, unfortunately, we did not have time to finish it for this picture. It is actually made from a silk screened nylon (not leather) like some of the other details pieces on the costume.

Any idea when the Thor Hammer will be out? Any pics available?

Completely STOKED!!!
Everything looks great, and having the items be a part of your "Legend" lineup really gives us the guarantee of superior quality!
Definately in for the Cap shield, maybe the Thor helmet - too bad he does not wear it more often or I'd be more inclined to get one.
I pre-ordered the Museum Replicas Thor hammer - you say you are doing the Avengers version - do you also plan on doing the original version as well or is that reserved for MR??

Per your request!

eFXThorHammer.jpg

Note that this is the Avengers version, not the Thor movie version. There are some slight differences.

Thanks!

Bryan

Per your request!

eFXThorHammer.jpg

Note that this is the Avengers version, not the Thor movie version. There are some slight differences.

Thanks!

Bryan

So I guess this is how MR still gets to release there's and there be "technically" a difference?

All I know is, I'm getting a Mjolnir to go with my Cap shield.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back