2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

Re: 2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up)

I'd love to be part of this! I love these! I'd prefer domestic.

Interests are- Ghostbusters, Ninja Turtles, Superheros (Batman specifically), Indiana Jones, or classic Universal Monsters, Godzilla, long walks on the beach...

Last edited:

put me in as well. domestic as well.

interests include : SW , Dexter , X-Files , and just about anything really made by someone

-James

I'm in :)

I'll ship International

Interests:
Star Wars (ANH, ESB + ROTJ), Farscape, New BSG, Harry Potter, Tron, Warehouse 13, Judge Dredd (Movie) - most sc-fi tbh!
This being the RPF, RP's are most welcome :) but anything 'interesting' always appreciated

Last edited:

List updated. We already have more participants this year than we did last time! :thumbsup

Another reminder for everyone to send me their addresses if they haven't already. I'll be going through all of my PM's soon and marking in the list of the first post of people who have gotten me their addys.

Sign up is open until Nov.8th so tell your friends and let's make this a great one!

I'm in! Domestic only please. My preferences are:

Batman stuff! Really into props/costume pieces, pics, etc. but basically anything Batman related or just having a Bat-logo is fine with me! Um.. except for anything from "The New 52"... don't get me started on that...

Sounds fun! I can ship domestic (U.S.) and my interest include Star Wars, BEETLE JUICE, and basically anything pepakura (folded with resin so I can finish)

This does sound like a lot of fun! :)

Count me in!

I love Ghostbusters, Star Wars (OT), Indy, Thor, BTTF, Gears of War

I'd prefer domestic shipping but can do International if there is a need :cool

Last edited:

Count me in. Will ship internationally.

I enjoy Star Wars OT, Indiana Jones, Goonies, anything horror related especially with regard to Universal classics and Hammer.

List updated. If you don't see a "Have Address" by your name I don't have it! Send me your addresses please! :)

I know I'm a newbie, but hey, a new girl has to work her way into the group somehow, right? Sign me up! :D I'll give it a go.

Interests for me are Transformers (mainly G1, and anything Megatron, Decepticon related, or the leading officers under Megatron like Starscream (the seekers in general), Shockwave, and Soundwave. (They don't call me LadyMegatron for nothing! ;) ) My son however, collects just about ANYTHING Transformers or space-y related, like planets, stars, etc. We are in the process of moving right now and his room is black and white, two walls are space with stars and planets, moons and rockets going by, and the other walls are going to be the 'space station' when I get it done. (And Unicron is going to hang in the corner! :D He still needs a Primus though)

I also collect anything Captain Jack Sparrow related, and love just about anything nautical looking...seashells, model ships, paintings or pictures of the sea, things of that sort. (I even have a ship's wheel and boat oars hanging on my wall if that tells you anything!)

My son and I have one special room in the house that has all our 'geek' posters and pictures, signed comics or things from Conventions we've been to, even cardboard cutouts I've been able to get my hands on from local businesses that were throwing them away, things like that, all on the walls, and little random figures of superheroes or Transformers sit on the tops of our desks, and my son's stuffed Spiderman is hanging from the ceiling. XD We are always looking to add to our geek room's menagerie of random super-stuff. (Marvel and Transformers mainly but we have a lot of DC and others like Star Wars and GI Joe too)

And one oddball thing..... I collect patches and pins. Geeky patches of superheros, comic related things, logos, cartoony patches, skulls, etc, to go on my one special jacket, and pins of the same sort to go on the collar of the jacket.

I'll ship to the U.S. (domestic), and just need to know what I need to do next! :D

I'm in! Domestic please. Pming address now.

Last year I recieved a sweet replica Mauser. I made into a Greedo Killer(pew pew) I gave to my brother for X-Mas the same year. I haven't seen that look on his face since we were kids and we got us a Nintendo.:) Send me whatever, I will love it.:love

Thanks for doing this again Orange_Blend! RPF Street Cred your way!

Orange_Blend, are you pairing names up randomly or are you going to do a little matching? Nothing personal, but I've seen a few posters that I have no idea what to make them. On the other hand, I've seen some that I think I'd have a great time coming up with their gift.

Well now that I see Funky and Wuhrer are in . . .

Count me in the ranks of the distinguished participants.

Also, prefer domestic but can do international if need be.

Interests are Star Trek TOS, Dr Who, any vintage era scifi, any game/arcade related stuff, horror.

Doc

I'm In :D

I'm into pretty much anything. But especially pirate stuff :p

Last edited:

I would enjoy the opportunity to be involved for a domestic shipping member. But if there is a overseas member in need, I will be happy to try and accept as well.

I'm in, ill ship to Canada or U.S. please. I'm into anything superhero prop related, just my cup of tea. Got some cool things to send out this year.

I'm in. I'll be happy to ship anywhere.
I have a wide variety of prop interests, so no specific preferences. I'd be thrilled to get something that an rpf member had made, that would be really cool!

Marcus

I'm in on this, too. I PMed domestic but I wouldn't want to leave someone out in the cold. If it comes done to it, I'd be happy to ship wherever.

I like the original star wars movies (mainly tatooine related scenes and all of ESB), i also love Ralph McQuarrie's concept art and storyboards for the original pitch to make the movies.

I am not skilled making things, so good luck if you're stuck with me ;) Still I put forth effort.

I am building an R2-D2 and another astromech (I don't know what it'll be, yet).

Last edited:

List updated! If you don't see the "Have Address" by your name I need it by Tuesday! :)

Orange_Blend, are you pairing names up randomly or are you going to do a little matching? Nothing personal, but I've seen a few posters that I have no idea what to make them. On the other hand, I've seen some that I think I'd have a great time coming up with their gift.

I randomly match people out of a hat...

Now, and I hesitate to even say this, if you see someone that you think "OMG, they would LOVE this thing that I have to give" then I will *TRY* to match you up if you PM me. No promises at all though.

Obviously if I get a slew of people wanting to be matched up it would be an absolute nightmare to sort out so please only message me if you absolutely have something that your desired recipient would flip over. Even then please be understanding if you don't get that person. If you just want someone because it would be easier for you then don't PM me.

Getting/making something for someone who has different interests than you might open you up to something you haven't tried before. Who knows, your scope in this hobby could expand because of it! :)

If I get a dozen matching PM's I'll probably scrap the whole idea (but if that $1000 gifter that I dreamed up earlier in the thread specifically wants me I will definitely put you through :lol).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back