2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

Re: 2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up)

I'm in shipping to USA/Canada

I like
Halo
Iron Man
Batman {Arkham games or the live action Christan Bale movies or animated series} (Especially The Red Hood [Jason Todd])
Assassin's Creed
Dead Space
Star Wars Original Trilogy Specifically ANH Storm Troopers and ROTJ Biker Scouts

Last edited:

Sign me up!

Oops: preferences
-Chris Nolan batman movies
-MiB
-Tim Burton crap

Edit: wait, I don't exactly get how this works.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm in.. i would do domestic or international.

interests are star trek, star wars, ghostbusters, ultraman, just started doing halo odst, etc.

PUT ME DOWN :cool
You're short; you're ugly; and you're a burden to your parents...

Oh wait... ;)

I reckon you can count me in too. I'm big on helmets (big ones, since I got a big noggin :lol)...HALO (OMG, I'd love you forever!), Star Wars (Biker Scout, Fett, X-wing, Vader, Commando, etc); 300; modern military; Aliens Colonial Marines; etc. Or armor pieces, like forearm vambraces and gauntlets.

Prefer to ship domestically in the United States, and no interest in toys/figures.

Thanks!

(Also, I already have a complete Sandtrooper, so nothing needed there)

Last edited:

Sign me up!

Oops: preferences
-Chris Nolan batman movies
-MiB
-Tim Burton crap

you put your name in... like you allready have. Also part of this Signing up is to send a PM to OrangeBlend with you address. Later on Orangeblend will randomly pair us with someone else. Kinda like this:

Bob, Jack, Andrew, Mike, and Phil have signed up.

Bob gets Andrew
Jack gets Phil
Andrew gets Mike
Mike gets Bob
Phil gets Jack

So it is possible that you will be paired with whomever gets your name but most often it is all random. You will then send a gift to the person who's name you received. And whomever received your name will send you a gift.

Once you know who you get you can go back through this thread and see what their interests are. Then get them something appropriate. If you don't have anything they might like then you could just buy them something for around 20 bucks (or more if you so chose but just be warned the person who got your name may send you something worth only around 20). Or even better (as these are the best) Make them something. Finally wrap it up and put it in the mail. Orange will send you their Address when he sends you their name. Finally wait and hopefully sometime before X-mas you should receive a package from a stranger (doesn't matter if you do know them we are all strange here) with a gift for you.

Sign me up!
I'm in the UK so would prefer domestic shipping
my interests are
STAR WARS, INDY, GHOSTBUSTERS, HORROR, LOST, DR WHO,

Last edited:

I'm in again this year. Just so you know, whoever gets a gift from me will probably get something I made, unless I find something that really suits you while I'm out shopping. I've sent custom figures each year I've done this so far, because I don't make a lot of props yet.

My interests - Star Wars, DC Comics(especially the JSA, Bat Family and Wonder Woman), Twilight Zone, MST3k(have most of the DVDs), Rocky Horror Picture Show, Horror, old Sci Fi, B movies, classic film, Godzilla and other monsters. I have most of the Star Wars and superhero action figures that I'm looking for.
I've recently gotten into Dr Who, but have only watched the Matt Smith version and an episode or two with David Tennant. I remember seeing episodes with Tom Baker as a kid.
I costume, so any Jedi supplies would be welcome.
I also customize action figures - my main focus is the 8" (Mego) format, so repro/original parts would be great. Even molding/casting supplies would help.

Edited to add:I would prefer domestic shipping this year.

Ok I'm in. Prefer Aussie, but will do International I guess.

Um. I like... stuff. Indy. Star Wars. Trek. Godzilla. Thor. Anything but costuming really.

Oh I think I will enter too!

I ship internationally I think. But European borders are preferred.

My interests:

Gundam, Harry Potter (severus snape actually), X-men (animated), ninja-stuff, japan, snowboarding, Zyuranger, (Dutch) Trains, High speed trains, airplanes, photography.. I think that's about it.

I'm in. Will ship internationally ;) I love this!

NuBSG, LOTR, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter and Fallout.

thomas;)

I'm in for this year, would prefer UK domestic shipping, but can do international if needed.

My interests are widely varied, on a GB kick just now, but really anything would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in!

My interests are mainly Star Wars, Indy, BTTF, The Rocketeer, R2 parts, with a lesser interest in Tron, Captain America, Iron Man, Batman (especially the Nolan films), and Firefly. Mainly props and prop-related stuff, my wife and I have moved away from collecting toys/figures except for sideshow/koto stuff.

List is now up to date. Don't forget to send me your addresses!

Draphin has you covered with his reply but I'll simplify as well. :)

1. Post that you're in and send me your address.

2. You will receive a username & address on November 9th or 10th.

3. Check the thread to see if they gave you any ideas of what they would like.

4. Send them a gift. Guideline is $20 but feel free to send anything. It can be handmade, store bought, etc...

5. Wait to receive your gift in the mail.

6. Open and enjoy!

As a side note, Art has made it possible for people to "gift" premium memberships (either monthly $4, or a year for $36). If you would like one but can't afford it feel free to post it as a "want". Memberships, although a bit more than the guideline for a year, would be a great gift and you'd also be supporting the RPF. :)

I'm in, and i ship International. Now my interests....eh...Movie prop, scifi, Dr who,ghostbuster, goonies,startrek:Enterprise, BTTF, Buckaroo banzai

I'm not into movie Paper props.

I will be happy for what ever i get anyway :)

Oh this sounds fun! I'm in. :)

Preferences:
anything batman
anything doctor who
anything steampunky
anything hand-made
anything harry potter
anything involving nathan fillion, felicia day, simon pegg and/or joss whedon
anything else. :) i'm pretty easy in this sense.

also, i'd prefer domestic USA, but will ship international (you just might get a physically smaller gift).

I'm down for this as well, please put me down!

My interests are: Halo, star wars, indiana jones, tron, artwork, unique items, any type of intersting props. Just anything kinda cool, not too picky

I'm in
"I'm in! I'll ship domestic These are the things I like: Green Lantern, Dresden Files, anything wearable, Bo staffs.

Yup, put me down as well :) Last years was very sucessful!
My interests: any and all helmets, BTTF, Superhero stuff, 12" figures, vintage sci-fi stuff or pretty much, anything unusual.
No paper props, please. I already have WAY more than I need!

I'm in! I would really prefer domestic but if you're in a bind I will consider international. It's not that I haven't shipped international, just that sometimes it can be expensive to ship the things I make.

My interests are Harry Potter (specifically Snape and slytherin), LOTR, Tron, Stargate, Star Trek, Star Wars, World of Warcraft, costumes obviously and props that go with costumes....ermmmm.....dinosaurs/Jurassic Park.....Really the list goes on so anything geeky! But no Twilight please lol! (just in case)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back