plexi case (cover) for your builds

nwjedidave

Sr Member
I'm looking for a clear case to set over my new Enterprise -A refit that just arrived.... I've emailed for some price quotes, and also called afew local places.

I have the inside measurements, and so far its looking like I'll need a cover that is 19 7/8" X 38" X 20"

anyone here have any suggestions? should I ask for a bended cover? or cut with polished edges? anything else anyone can suggest would be appreciated .

thanks

ent_a.jpg

We have two vendors in Seattle alone. I would ask for cut and polished. They will be much cheaper and still look great. I would suggest looking up plastic vendors in your yellow pages and see what you find locally. These aren't things you want shipped to you.

thanks Coby

there seems to be a handful in Auburn that I put calls into on Friday. I'll open up the "Seattle" yellow pages tomorrow and see what kind of price quotes I can get.

I just wasn't sure if there was anything else I should look into while discussing a cover while I had them on the phone.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back