What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sell my soul for a "classic" and "silver centurion" iron man armor!!! No really who do want me to sacrafice?!? lol

ABC Robot from Judge Dredd. if I had the 3d Model, I might actually finish it this year.

I'd love a pep of the ATAC armor from Southern Cross/The Robotech Masters, unfortunately there are no 3D models of any of the armors from the show; at least none that I'm aware of.

I'd like to get my hands on the models from the Thor and Captain America video games. In particular, the ultimate Thor armor and hammer and cap's shield

Will be releasing a load of files today mainly the Predator Bios and Halo Wars Helmet but I'll see what else I can get done as well.

A bit OT for here, but I'd love to see some historical pep. Knights' armor, and such. Though it ought to be doable using patterns for actual steel items. I might give that a shot...

Pep is to much hard work,i'd like a Judge dredd helmet made in the style of Wizard of flights(alan sinclair) boba fett helmet,soooo much easier to print/Build,also this stlye can be used for preds ,robocop, abc robot,so many others ,the only prob is i'm kinda like a monkey trying to fly a 747 so i can't do this stuff myself,so i challenge you guys to design and send me stuff so i can make it(for free).....lol but i really mean the for free bit

Great work V! Seen your stuff around, will give you cred if I make anything of your's for sure! Have to say some Traditional Armour would be cool, First Knight & King Arthur stuff, or some of the Elder scrolls Oblivion/Morrowind saga would be bad $#@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back