Scream 4 Robes

abdullah

Premiere props sold two sparkles robes and two black without sparkles, my friends saw the movie, which i didn't, and they said they didn't see the sparkle one only the black without sparkle, *SPOILER* also Charlie did not wear the robe only Jill in the movie but PP are selling one worn by Charlie AND its sparkly. did he really wear it? or a stuntman as Charlie? but they got mixed up with the tags. cuz the tag says just Charlie can someone explain this plz
PS: on an exhibit for Scream 4 props called Scream 4 the art and props they showed a SPARKLY robe so im confused.
here is a link : http://scream-trilog...how-video-pics/

The production bought a small amount of sparkly fabric and made a few robes from it, not sure how many. The rest were plain black. You are right Charlie never wore the robe in the version we saw, whether the actor was underneath it at some point I'm not sure. There were 6 or so stuntmen playing Ghostface in this movie, mainly Dane Farwell. The robe in the exhibit is 100% real.

Last edited:
They are both used in the movie. I recall seeing the sparkle one at least once, when I see the movie again I will look out for it and tell you what scenes.

hi there, juts won this robe !!! looks different thne others and somehow special ...LOL !!! could be used in barn scene !!
??? Got a screenused mask worn by main stuntman too !!!
regards

D.

That robe wasnt used in movie. I'm almost positive. It was just a test robe. Made from some random glittery fabric they found so that they could make a "test" robe, without using and possibly wasting the REAL hero sparkle fabric, as they had a limited amount to work with.

From what I read. Dan Farwell did not do Scream 4. I didn't see any sparkle robes either.....There was not enough of the original fabric left to make robes for the film, so they used plain black fabric. The one Premiere Props sold was not used in the film.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back