Game of Thrones

I was very surprised that there was a hilarious GoT reference in "Logan Lucky" the recently released movie about some rednecks that decide to rob the Charlotte Motor Speedway during one of its biggest races. Most unexpected.

That was Rhaegal, Viserion is the one we didn't see leave. I was certain he would do an airlift for Jon....

That's what I was implying. Drogon took everybody else with him. Viserion went for a swim. Rhaegal disappears and I thought for sure he would circle back and pick Jon up.

You_Doodle_2017-08-21T02_48_50Z.png

Yeah, I get confused sometimes, too. They don't always make the distinction between the two very apparent. I feel like he should've been more obviously cream and gold colored. Guess it doesnt matter now.

I'm just really disappointed in the Sansa\Arya storyline. Arya was there at King's Landing. She knows how Cersei acts. If she was able to see Sansa at her father's execution, then she should've seen how she was acting, not just how she was dressed. Plus, Arya was at Harrenhal with Tywin and Littlefinger. She knew all about the plans they had, which should have made her reaction to Sansa's explanation much more rational than it was.

And Sansa...what the hell? Back to listening to Littlefinger? After we've seen you demonstrate that you see him and his "scheming" coming from a mile away? I feel like the show just took several steps back in how they're treating her character.

I also don't understand the stryfe they're trying to create between Daenerys and Tyrion. Just really seemed out of nowhere with his name a successor stuff. Really seems weird.

And then those just in the nick of time rescues. Jeez. Enough already. Don't even get me started on Jon surviving his ice bath. This whole episode was just really a test of my suspension of disbelief. I've always been willing to give them wide latitude, but I feel a bit taken advantage of now.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back