Fast Five Cars

.:MirrorminD:.

Sr Member
I went to UFC 128 last Saturday and Dub magazine and Fast Five were showing off some of the cars and motorcycles from the movie. Unfortunately I was crunched for time so I didnt get a chance to take too many pics, so I added a few pics that my buddies took as well.

2uoj8qs.jpg

osvkao.jpg

1zx2vip.jpg

2vcwcud.jpg

k1fnv6.jpg

These are my buddies pics
se37tu.jpg

xeec5y.jpg

qs36ol.jpg

They also had Jordana Brewster's Porsche gt3, but I guess I didnt take any pics of it. It was baby blue with two thick white stripes going the length of the car.

Yeah the cars will be cool. They are merging the character that the Rock played in Faster into this movie.

Eh? everything I've read said the The Rock was playing a Fed that's going after them.

Not sure about the 'Cuda, the big blower works on a 69 Charger but that's a little much for that car.

Wonder why they went for a new SE Challenger (no RT or SRT Badges or rear spoiler) in looks or did they actually use the V6 SE?

Eh? everything I've read said the The Rock was playing a Fed that's going after them.

Not sure about the 'Cuda, the big blower works on a 69 Charger but that's a little much for that car.

Wonder why they went for a new SE Challenger (no RT or SRT Badges or rear spoiler) in looks or did they actually use the V6 SE?

You're right about The ROck - he is playing a fed, err ex-fed/bounty hunter. In fact they are already i ntalks to make a spin off movie based on his character in Fast Five, maybe thats what Amish Trooper ment.

As for the cars, not sure who uses what. Besides those cars they also have 4 custom motorcycles, I remember two of them being ducaties

Blasphemy!

If any Mopar deserves a blower the size of a volkswagon, it would be the Cuda'

Lol, to each each his own as far as their taste of cars and mods. That's the good thing about the car hobby, plenty of ways to build them. I just won't be putting a blower that size on my '73 'Cuda or '74 Barracuda if I ever get them done. I love the AAR Cuda's and Challenger T/A's so my passion/dream build for an old e-body doesn't include the blower, but wouldn't argue against and under the hood turbo or supercharger.

Lol, to each each his own as far as their taste of cars and mods. That's the good thing about the car hobby, plenty of ways to build them. I just won't be putting a blower that size on my '73 'Cuda or '74 Barracuda if I ever get them done. I love the AAR Cuda's and Challenger T/A's so my passion/dream build for an old e-body doesn't include the blower, but wouldn't argue against and under the hood turbo or supercharger.

No I agree cheech, that thing is way to big..lol

Good luck on the Cuda's man. I'm working on a 67 A-body myself.

Yeah sorry I meant they plan on making a spin off of the Rocks character from this movie.... My bad. I reread my post and can see the confusion. I actually like Dwayne I think he is a funny mofo .

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back