Marv from SIN CITY

AlpineDarthMaul

I kinda rushed this to get it done in time for the SDCC, and I worried the entire time about how it was going to turn out. In the end there are things I might have changed, but I ws really happy with the overall effect and even more happy with the crowd reactions to my Marv make-up job. So, here is myself as Marv and my friend as Kevin... let me know what you all think.

ComicCon001.jpg

Me and the head of KNB FX shop Greg Nicotero whose shop did the work for Sin City. (I hope he got a kick out of it.)

ComicCon018.jpg

Rosario Dawson really liked it.

ComicCon029.jpg

Some other shots....

ComicCon045.jpg

ComicCon050.jpg

The shirt was signed by Rosario Dawson. It says.."Marv, it's good to have you back, Rosario Dawson."

It was certainly alot of fun.. although I just can't seem to get a costume that I'm the right size for. I'm either too old, too short, too skinny... LOL (Oh well, I'd say on the whole it was indeed a success.)

<div class='quotetop'>(AlpineDarth Maul @ Jul 26 2006, 12:13 AM) [snapback]1287849[/snapback]</div>
ComicCon029.jpg

Rosario Dawson really liked it.

[/b]

You lucky bastards.....What I wouldn't give to be handcuffed to Rosario as well.

Great work on the costumes.

I saw you walking around the con, your makeup was so awesome, I had to do a double take.
Really awesome job.
I wouldnt even be able to fathom where to begin on a project like that.

You didn't lose the key when you got her cuffed? I'm so disappointed. Uh sorry hun we're gonna hafta stay like this for awhile.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back