$50 reward to help find fabric!!

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
yep as dumb as it sounds..........

that's right. 50 bucks for anyone who can find this material for the front and back of this vest. if you find one and not the other , you get 25 bucks.....

20 buck bonus for the tie fabric.

i have been told it is a silk jacquard.

i have looked and i am blind from looking at material.

here is the catch, i don't want close, i want exact.

here is the pics/
Ringo_14-1.jpg

Ringo_16.jpg

Ugh according to my mother, she did some of the costumes for the performers at Old Tucson Studios there in AZ. The assumption that the fabric is Silk Jaquard is correct, as to the pattern that she knows of the specific pattern on the fabric was probably discontinued but me and her are both going to try and look for it anyway.

I've been looking online for a while. Now I can see where the reward comes in:lol Its hard to find. Good luck though Mr. Bungle!

Just create an illustrator file and have it printed onto fabric. Will save you tons of time.

its a silk, theres no way you can get a silk design like that, printed, and keep it looking good. the thing about that silk design is that it looks slightly different from different angles, i dont think a print would work.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back