MR Millenium Falcon

yodaman

Sr Member
*edit*
Apparently not many people have received the MR email announcing the MF sale date on Tuesday. At this point, many are questioning if the email info. is accurate or was sent in error. Until the masses of collectors have received their "official" email, take the following info. with a grain of salt (I suppose).

<div class='quotetop'></div>
$2199

Collectors Society On Sale:
July 25, 2006
( 9:00 am Pacific Time)

General Public On Sale Date:
July 27, 2006
(9:00 am Pacific Time)

Expected to Begin Shipping:
Late Winter
He's flown from one side of the galaxy to the other and seen a lot of strange things but Han Solo has never seen a replica of his famous starship like this...

Collaborating with Lucasfilm, team Master Replicas utilized digital scans from the actual special effects miniature, Falcon experts with years of research knowledge, and master model makers using hundreds of original model kit parts to produce a replica so jaw-droppingly amazing, you'd think you could climb onboard and elude any number of Imperial entanglements.

Destined to become the centerpiece of any fan's collection, our extraordinary Millennium Falcon Studio Scale replica measures an unbelievable 32" x 24" x 6" (an exact copy of the filming miniature), and features -

Dimensions and geometry taken from the actual studio miniature
Internal metal armature to ensure long term structural integrity
Quality resin and injection molded ABS construction
Authentic surface details replicating the hundreds of model kit parts used on the original miniature
Illuminating headlights, cockpit detail, and engine effect
Authentic battle worn and weathered paint scheme
Universal AC Power Adapter (USA plug)
Museum quality display stand with mirrored case
Prop story, numbered plaque and Certificate of Authenticity
Limited to only 1500 pieces worldwide
But be quick, the Studio Scale replica Star Wars fans have dreamed of can make point five past lightspeed. Order yours today, fair and square, and avoid playing a heated sabacc game to get your hands on this beauty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first time ever Harrison Ford has agreed to add his signature to a licensed Star Wars product and Master Replicas is proud to announce that it's our spectacular Millennium Falcon Studio Scale replica.
Yes, order your Signature Edition of the Millennium Falcon Studio Scale replica and receive our sensational replica accompanied by a special plaque signed by the world famous actor who portrayed her legendary captain, Han Solo.

With a low edition size of only 500 pieces, this Signature Edition is sure to become one of the most sought after Star Wars collectibles of all time.
$2799

Collectors Society On Sale:
July 25, 2006

General Public On Sale Date:
July 27, 2006

Expected to Begin Shipping:
Late Winter [/b]

Not suprised but out of my price range :cry

Really was hoping MR would have had a payment plan in place for this one.

Jim

Yeah, waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my price range too. It's just as well, I don't have anywhere to display it even if I could afford it (then again, if I was in a financial possition to have $2200 burning a hole in my pocket I would probably be living in a bigger place as well)

For those of you who get one: Enjoy.

...and post LOTS of pictures ;)

As much as I would love to get one, I'm going to have to settle for just having my FineMolds Falcon.
(if I EVER get around to building it.... :p )

Given the pricing on the Enterprise I was kinda hoping for a slightly lower price on this one. Ho hum :(

The SE was rumoured a while back but I didn't believe it at the time - nice to be proved wrong.

FalconsFalconsFalcons.jpg

FALCON14.jpg

Some pics.

Barry

I think its a fair price for the quality and research that went into this peice. But on the other hand, that is what I have paid for my top shelf ROTJ Fett... (still counting though)

But for what we dish out in various props, its kind of one half dozen of another. A pile of sabors, or 1 kick butt falcon.

:p

I love it. It's PERFECT. The toughest thing for me is that I've run out of room to display. I wont be getting it because I have no place left to put it.

Oh, and if anyone wants to buy a Code 3 Falcon..... :cry

2,200.00 (Plus shipping) and no payment plan is gonna hurt this one.

The sweet spot for the LE would've been about 1500.00 with free shipping as the kicker for all pre-orders.

There's no doubt, it's a fantastic piece but I think the enormo-size coupled with the price and lack of a payment plan just gives people 3 more reasons not to pick it up. Hell, I could be wrong...hope I am.

I'm not sure what's going on with the signed edition. 2,700.00 plus shipping :confused

H.F. has a little Star power left but 700.00 worth on a plaque? I just don't see it.

Cheers to everyone who gets one, just the same.

Wow I called this about a month ago .. nice to know my source is legit ..

NWJEDI
dave

<div class='quotetop'>(yodaman @ Jul 20 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1284605[/snapback]</div>
From MR:

For the first time ever Harrison Ford has agreed to add his signature to a licensed Star Wars product and Master Replicas is proud to announce that it's our spectacular Millennium Falcon Studio Scale replica.
Yes, order your Signature Edition of the Millennium Falcon Studio Scale replica and receive our sensational replica accompanied by a special plaque signed by the world famous actor who portrayed her legendary captain, Han Solo.
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back