!! UPDATE-6/20/2011= life size Jason Voorhees last page

hellz manik

Well I am not a pro, and simply always wanted to do the final scene of Freddy vs Jason.Well guys it took a really long time but the head is the only section that is complete, just need to stuff the body a bit more but other than that just awaiting on freddys head. This is douglas tait, the person that played the final part of the film. Any advice would help, more pics will follow. TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, MY GOOD FRIEND DETALE78, DID ALL THE AMAZING DETAIL ON THIS PIECE, WEATHERING AND ADDING THE BLOOD TO THE EYES!!! HE IS INDEED AN ARTIST!!! THE MASK WAS DONE BY NONE OTHER THAN QUALITY MAN LARS 10!!!! A GENIUES AT WHAT HE DOES!!!

jason2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My life size Jason Voorhees-Freddy vs Jason

This is probably the absolute best life sized Jason build I've ever come across! Great work by both David and Rick. I'm in awe!

Leave that thing out in plain sight when you go on vacation. You will NEVER have a problem with thieves breaking into your place!!
Awesome display!

Outstanding work on your VS Jason display.:love
The clothing is weathered to perfection.

The severed Fred head in his hand will really make this display pop.:thumbsup
Congrats!

wow, that is amazing. Are you going to get the machette or axe or whatever he was carrying in the other hand (its been a few years since i've seen it, but i think he was carrying something in his other hand)

great work! i love the vs. jason. i have a costume version, but it's way smaller than life size. i think i'm a foot too short for it at least ;)

WOW! Congratulations Rick, and very well done:love
This has to be the best 1:1 Jason statue out there. (y)love

Wow, this is amazing! It looks real, and it will look even better when you get the Freddy head. Can't wait til you post pics of that.

That's definately a great piece. was his left eye hole in the mask really busted open like that? or was it just added as extra detail? It's still great nonetheless

OMG :confused
That piece of works just toooo MF f$cking scary to have set up in the house!
Maybe there is a such thing as too realistic. :eek
I'd have to lock em in the basement deadlocked before I hit the sack or my imagination would get the best of me.....

Thank you so much for the compliment Hellz! That is the greatest Jason lifesize I have ever seen and am honored to have one of my mask on it. Here are a few pictures I took of the mask before it was 100% done. Still had some weathering to go.

17ce3071.jpg

b19fecec.jpg

Thank you everyone for the comments! Especially from this forum, I know that you guys are professionals at what you do. Jason is not yet complete, I will post pics of his progress, one being freddys severed head just like in the movies!

That is fantastic! Love that distressing job on the costume, this sucker looks freshly dug up. Great job.

mike

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back