Fallout 4 Nuka Cola Quantum

Thanks guys, yeah I struggle with releasing the models. I enjoy making things and find that I increasingly have less and less time to do so. Chasing people who copy or sell something that I share, even under creative commons, translates into less time to make and more drama than I want.

So yeah cowycow...never say never but I'm not interested in posting the files at this point.

7" tall, there was a little trial and error to that measurement as they're scaled to fit a standard bottle cap. Playing with Victory and Grape. The purple ABS from MeltInk is a bear to print.

IMG_9842-M.jpg

Last edited:
7" tall, there was a little trial and error to that measurement as they're scaled to fit a standard bottle cap. Playing with Victory and Grape. The purple ABS from MeltInk is a bear to print.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Other/Fallout/Fallout/i-SVHH7n3/0/M/IMG_9842-M.jpg

Thanks for the info! I'm looking at doing some bottles myself, but having trouble with the models to choose from (I modeled some myself, but I don't like them as much as some of the others that are available) because I want to still use real bottlecaps. The model I'd prefer to use looks great, but it's waaay shorter than I'd like. Scaling it up ruins the spout though, making it too big to use a real cap. I bought one of MrGreene's Nuka Quantum bottles, and I prefer the height he made his, so I'm just trying to figure out what scale I'm going to go with, and if need be, how I'll modify the model I'm planning to use.

So, thanks for the info! And can't wait to see some of those Nuka World sodas too! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back